Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Unbelievable! Governor Nasir El-Rufai attacks President Buhari (VIDEO)  (Read 1352 times)

Offline jchima14

A Twitter user has posted a video that showed how Governor Nasir El-Rufai attacked the administrations who constantly complain about the problems instead of the solving them.

Meanwhile, it’s unclear when and where the footage was taken El-Rufai on a video says: ”I did not complain even once about what they did. ”I looked at the situation on ground and tried to solve what i could. But i was not whining and saying others created the problem, so i cannot do anything about it”. Nobody said that you should solve every problem but show us that you’re solving some”.

Click HERE to watch Video: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/national/item/8207-unbelievable-governor-nasir-el-rufai-attacks-president-buhari-video

Buhari Slams Nigerians, Says Nigerians celebrate people with questionable wealth

Started by Postmaster

Replies: 0
Views: 1934
Last post March 22, 2017, 03:55:16 AM
by Postmaster
Buhari urged to constitute committee to implement National Conference report

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1678
Last post November 04, 2015, 11:29:22 PM
by internet police
Buhari Congratulates Obaseki For Winning Edo Governorship Polls Four Days Prior