Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Suspect Reveals how he use toy gun to rob those who give him free ride  (Read 1724 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator

A 25-year-old suspected armed robber, Paul Bassey has narrated how he used toy gun to rob a Good Samaritan, who gave him free ride.

Bassey met waterloo few days ago when operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) arrested him along Epe express way.

He also confessed that he had many successful robbery operations, using the toy gun.

According to one of the RRS officers, ?we were on routine patrol duty when we suddenly saw a vehicle on high speed coming behind us. The said vehicle overtook us and its driver forcefully opened the door and started shouting for help. Immediately, we gave the car a hot chase, which led to the arrest of a young guy, later identified as Paul Bassey.?

On arrival at the RRS Headquarters in Alausa, the suspect confessed to the crime, saying ?I was a lone operator and employ the tactics of stopping private car drivers to seek for lift. Once I enter into the car, I will point the iron-made gun at their head to subject them to my control. If they cooperate with me I will only collect their belongings and let them go but if they drag with me, I will use my stainless toy gun to hit them.

?I operate very early in the morning and late at night because they won?t know that I was using fake gun to threaten them,? he said.

The spokesman for the state police command, Dolapo Badmus confirmed the arrest of the suspect, adding that he will be charged to court soon

Xbox Live Code Generator - solution for free Xbox Codes

Started by jocker89

Replies: 0
Views: 1301
Last post October 18, 2015, 01:56:32 AM
by jocker89
GET 50 MILLIONS OF NIGERIAN ACTIVE PHONE NUMBERS & 3 MILLIONS EMAILS FREE

Started by nairaclass.com

Replies: 0
Views: 1545
Last post June 07, 2016, 01:02:37 PM
by nairaclass.com