Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Cops warn kardashian Kylie Jenner to post less on Instagram, star vows to quit  (Read 1792 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
After Kylie Jenner?s stalker escaped a psychiatric hospital and ended up on her property, police warned her to tone down what she posts on social media and the reality star said she?ll quit Instagram all together? one day.

TMZ reported that police gave Jenner the advice to be more mindful of what she post because most of her Snapchat and Instagram posts reveal a ton about her life and could lead fans to finding out where she actually lives.

The 18-year-old isn?t shy about showing off her home and the expensive items she owns on social media and just last week an obsessed fan got onto her property. He was caught and placed on a psych hold, but escaped and went right back to Jenner?s residence. A similar incident occurred recently when a man got past the gate of her mother Kris Kardashian?s home and went into an office where mama Kris was.

The youngest Jenner?s response to this is that she is planning to quit social media all together, just not right now.

In an interview with Elle UK, Jenner said that she will leave behind her 46.5 million followers when she has a family.

?Once I have a kid, I?m not going to be on Instagram,? she said. ?You know, I?ll probably just delete my Instagram and just? I don?t know, live life.?

Jenner made it sound like she has no issues leaving life in the spotlight behind either.

?I would love to have a family,? she admitted. ?And build a home with a farm in Malibu Canyon and just have my kids and throw away my phone, and just really, like, live my life and not do this anymore.?

Rapper Rick Ross hosted star studded 40th Birthday at newly purchased $5.8M crib

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 2073
Last post January 31, 2016, 01:18:32 PM
by admin
"I'd Rather Die In Poverty Than Be A Kardashian"

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 2039
Last post November 20, 2014, 01:24:07 AM
by jchima14
Nigerian Popular Adult Movie Star, AfroCandy Releases Sexy New Photos