Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: List Of Nigerian Artistes Who Have Crushed On Genevieve Nnaji Revealed  (Read 1489 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji has often been described as the queen of Nollywood, and with the large number of men who have confessed to having huge crushes on her, it is only right to also crown her the Queen of Hearts. There must be something about the ebony-hued innocent looking damsel from Mbaise, Imo State for many of her colleagues? fantasies to revolve around her.

?Perhaps it?s her public conduct? It is pertinent to note that though the mother-of-one who has been in the limelight for quite a while, she doesn?t have much scandals compared to her contemporaries who have been engulfed by controversies. Or maybe it?s her beauty; graceful elegance that always sets her apart in a crowd.?While we may never know what it is, we will take a look at some of the famous stars who have had, and still have crushes on the ?Ije:The Journey? star.

D?BANJ
Honestly, I?m not dating Genevieve. Let me clear the air now. I never had a crush on her.

JOHN AGOHA
?Genevieve is my crush. When we were together at an event recently, I told her that. I like petite woman who I can ?possess.?  However, I know I can?t get her because there are some political issues involved, but if she?s willing to be mine, I?ll drop anything for her?if she agrees to marry me today, we?ll do the wedding tomorrow in a quiet way, because I don?t like elaborate weddings. It?s supposed to be a quiet affair.?

PATORANKING
?My Woman, My Everything? and Genevieve?s picture was one of the first he put up on Instagram to promote the song. Of course, his action was quickly translated to mean that he has the hots for the screen gem, and he hasn?t come out to deny that since then.

PHYNO
?Genevieve Nnaji is my crush. I will give anything to have her. I can?t rule out dating her because nothing is impossible. It should be noted that Phyno repeatedly chanted Genevieve?s? name in his album,?No Guts, No Glory.?

YUNG L
?Genevieve is everything in a woman, I?m so crazy about her. She is single, I?m single, and I want to date her.?

WIZKID
?I really had a crush on Genevieve until I met her and I realized she was my aunty. I love her. When I was a kid, I loved watching her movies. I met her when I was with my older uncles, they told her to come meet their boy (me) and I said ?Good evening ma?. It is all good though, I still love you Genevieve,?

MI
He once confessed that he has a crush on Genny during a TV programme. I wouldn?t even make out with her, I will just stand in the elevator very close to her and soak up her aura. Like, is she an angel or a real human being??

LYNXX
?If I was to get trapped in an elevator with someone, it would be Genevieve Nnaji.? He has reportedly proclaimed his love for Genny to his friends on many occassions.

BANKY W
Banky W once confessed this much in an interview saying, ?I tried (to have her) but Genevieve is Genevieve. I had a big crush on her at one point but now, we are really cool friends.?

Nigerian woman demands money from husband before sex-Husband Tells Judge

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1999
Last post April 10, 2015, 07:00:08 PM
by internet police
Nigerian prostitute, Patoo Abraham,leads protest for sex workers rights in Lagos

Started by mastercode

Views: 2071
Last post August 05, 2014, 10:44:26 AM
by mastercode
Nigerian School Proprietress And Her Lover Found Dead In Hotel Room

Started by mastercode

Views: 1529
Last post September 05, 2015, 12:03:47 PM
by mastercode
Nigerian sex workers allegedly attacked customers over unpaid bills in Delta