Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Nollywood actress Omotola compares Nigeria to Ghana, Lambast Nigerian leaders  (Read 13704 times)

Offline Postmaster

• Global Moderator

Veteran actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has taken a swipe at Nigerian leaders over the state of the nation’s economy.

The 40-year-old actress, in a post on her Instagram page during a visit to Ghana, decried the exchange rate of Naira to the Ghanaian Cedi, questioning the rate of economic growth in Nigeria vis-a-vis Ghana.

She also commended services at Ghana’s airport from immigration officials.

Omotola wrote: “So Economists, come and analyze oh… this amongst other things was quite alarming on my trip to Ghana. I changed N10,000 (Ten thousand Naira) and it was only worth C120 ( One hundred and twenty cedis) Not C1,200 and certainly not 12,000 cedis but a mere 120 cedis!!!

“1 dollar in Ghana is 4.8 cedis! Ghana must go and they have gone, are they moving faster than us?

“I don’t want to talk about the airport, Tubaba has already talked about that but I forgot both my phones while signing the immigration cards, about 10mins later, it was announced to pick them up at guest services! Ha!”

Recently,music Legend, Tuface had in a viral video slammed Nigerian leaders as he landed in Accra, Ghana for a visit.

In the video at Kotoka airport, Tuface, who was impressed by the look of the airport, said, “You dey see levels for here, shame no dey catch some people for the other side?”

Nigeria Filmaker Yomi Black, wife, Elizabeth John ends their marriage

Started by Naijaloaded

Replies: 0
Views: 10442
Last post July 19, 2021, 11:39:30 AM
by Naijaloaded
They pay actors peanuts – Adunni Ade exposed Nigeria Filmmakers

Started by Postmaster

Replies: 0
Views: 4476
Last post March 07, 2022, 02:22:52 PM
by Postmaster