Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: 50 Cent throws money at Strippers and took it back again  (Read 4706 times)

Offline bellanaija

• Global Moderator
50 Cent throws money at Strippers and took it back again
« on: August 08, 2018, 02:44:01 AM »

50 Cent got caught on camera taking back the money he rained on strippers at the Angels Gentlemen's club in Queens Sunday night.

50 Cent was hosting the event when he pulled the miserly move. Instead of trying to deny it, Fif embraced it, explaining in an Instagram comment "Shorty was mad about something. She said some shit I said what wrong with her? Then I said fuck it I'm taking the money back. Poor customer service smh I'm gonna need a refund. LOL."

He followed that up with a video in which he further explained why he was entitled to take the money back.

"The way I see it, the niggas at Angels owe me money," 50 said.

He went on to say the situation at the club that night was a combustible "gangsta fest" but he set the tone and kept everyone safe.

A source who spoke to Page 6 confirmed that 50 was just keeping the peace. In fact, how they described it, he wasn't taking back money at all.
No Instagram post ID supplied.
“He took the money from the strippers’ dance floor and moved it to the bartenders because the dancers were trying to fight the bartenders over him,” said an insider.

50 Cent is out here redistributing wealth.

Floyd Mayweather on Money Bed-They go to strip club,I bring the strip club to me

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 1362
Last post December 22, 2015, 01:56:45 AM
by yungcrux
Rapper Lil Wayne Screams "Fuck Cash Money" At Concert

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1831
Last post April 04, 2015, 12:17:11 PM
by internet police
Rapper Megan Thee Stallion back on her thot ways for New Track Thot Shit