Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: 4 Confirmed Dead as ISIS Wrecked havoc In London  (Read 1475 times)

Offline naij

4 Confirmed Dead as ISIS Wrecked havoc In London
« on: March 24, 2017, 03:04:51 AM »

UK officials are investigating a deadly attack near the Houses of Parliament. Eyewitnesses spoke of the moment they saw the human carnage left in the wake of Wednesday afternoon's attack on Westminster Bridge.

A young man - who declined to give his name - had been on a bus approaching Westminster Bridge just after the attack. The driver asked all passengers to disembark at St. Thomas's Hospital.
Talking over the sound of sirens, he told DW: "I walked off the bus and saw someone laid down by the side with tourist guidebooks around them."
"As I walked along I saw more bodies on the ground, and people holding each other. I saw about 12 on the ground, laid out, and the next guy's leg is all broken and to the side," he said.

A woman from Manchester, who also asked to remain anonymous, was in London with friends when she saw the grisly incident unfold.
"I was on the bridge. I saw the car mow down a lot of people. I saw some people lying flat on the floor, and the police got there really quickly, and the ambulance did. One guy was dead."
Visibly shaken, she said: "I never wish to see anything like that again. Ever."
Terrorist incident 'not a surprise'

Police quickly cordoned off a wide area around the Houses of Parliament and closed Westminster Bridge and Westminster Underground Station. The civil service offices of Whitehall were placed on lockdown, and helicopters circled overhead while ambulances and police vans screeched past.

Curious tourists and schoolchildren approached the police cordon, eager to see what was happening.

Fresh Russia Shelling in ukraine leaves 2 dead, Injures 12, Including Infant

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 4808
Last post November 15, 2023, 02:01:56 AM
by internet police
US woman's dead body hanging from fence mistaken for Halloween decoration

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1501
Last post October 17, 2015, 07:11:41 PM
by legendguru