Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Again! Shi’ite, youth clash in Kaduna, 2 confirmed dead  (Read 1335 times)

Offline Ereporter

Again! Shi’ite, youth clash in Kaduna, 2 confirmed dead
« on: October 15, 2016, 08:43:21 PM »

– Kaduna state has again been thrown into confusion after Shiites and youths clash

– Over three communities in the state were affected by the crisis

– Shop owners and residents in that area locked up their shops and fled for fear of the unknown

Shiites” procession

Daily Trust reports that there has been a clash between the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) popularly called Shi’ites and youths in Kaduna state for the second time.

In the course of the clash, two members of the Shiite movement were reportedly killed while 10 were injured as the group tried to rebuild its school destroyed near Zango road, Tudun Wada in Kaduna, Premium Times reports.

The places affected by the crisis include Tudun Wada, Kinkinau, Kabala West, Unguwan Mu’azu and other communities along the Nnamdi Azikiwe bypass road‎.

The clash broke out when the Shi’ites placed their flag and bagan sweeping the premises of the house of the Shi’ite leader, Mukhtar Sahabi that was burnt and later demolished by youth on Wednesday in Tudun wada.

Shop owners and residents in that area locked up their shops and fled for fear of the unknown.

The youth are currently raiding shops belonging to Shi’ites in Ungwan Mu’azu area of the state.

“I just saw people running up and down when I was coming back from taking my children to Islamic school around 9am.

“I later learnt that trouble began when the Shi’ites tried to place their flag in the premises of their leaders house that was brunt on Wednesday and I quickly went to collect my children from school incase anything happens,” Yakubu Mu’azu, a resident said.

Another resident who preferred anonymity said: “When the shi’ites came to clean the burnt house of their leader, they were attacked by the youth.

“I learnt the Shi’ites retreated to Unguwan Mu’azu but the youth followed them there and confronted them with knives an clubs and even injured some of them I learnt.”

He added that the ban made by the state government on shi’ite has brought more anarchy than peace.

However, parents who had taken their wards for Islamiyya where called by the school authorities to pick them up and police vehicles were positioned at tactical places to restrain the acceleration of the crises.

The police spokesperson in Kaduna said the command is issuing a warning letter to people in Kaduna state and will be made available to the media soon‎.

This has caused panic as many residents of Tudun Wada, Ungwan Muazu, Kinkinau remained indoors. Those caught up along Nnamdi Azikwe way and other streets scampered for safety.

Recall that no fewer that 13 people have been confirmed dead as some angry youths, on Wednesday, October 12, set ablaze the home of leader of the Shi’a Islamic sect, Mukhtar Sahabi, along Zango road, in Tudun Wada, Kaduna state.

Watch Disturbing video Of Attack here Here>>>: http://latestnaijanews.com.ng/again-shiite-youth-clash-in-kaduna-2-confirmed-dead/