Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Drama! Woman beats up man in bank in Ibadan (photos)  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Ereporter

Drama! Woman beats up man in bank in Ibadan (photos)
« on: October 15, 2016, 02:13:35 PM »

A social media user, Teebiggs, based in Ibadan, Oyo state has recounted how a woman physically abused a man she accused of stealing her highly-priced mobile phones.

According to Teebiggs, he is sharing the story just so one or two people can learn from it. Read below:

”I usually mind my business on a norm but feel people can learn one or two from this, so thought of sharing.

A rowdy scene caused at an unnamed bank

”So it happened that I was in the banking hall this morning in Ibadan and suddenly heard this thunderous sound… Looking back I saw this fair skinned lady slapping and head booting this young man that looked very innocent. “What did I do, what did I do?”, the young man kept asking, maintaining his innocence.

”The lady who was already crying and screaming gave him a hot slap again, he staggered and lost his innocence saying “is it because I helped you, is it because I helped you to charge your phones and didn’t see you again”. The bank management intervened, trying to separate them, but the lady won’t let go. She kept head booting the young man, screaming and crying. I’m like wow, this lady is strong.

”Eventually, she lost grip after being assured the man can’t escape and finally proceed to shed light on what transpired between them as we wait with bated breath. According to her, she was trying to charge her phones (an iPhone, iPad and a blackberry) as a bosswoman, while in the church but met Mr Innocent there also charging, she was going to attend to someone and gave him the gadgets to plug and charge for her. But to her surprise, on getting back Mr Innocent had disappeared, no where to be found.

The lady attacker being restrained by another man

”She said she told the church what happened and the pastor chastised her for her actions, trusting Mr innocent she doesn’t know from Adam with all the expensive gadgets. And to add salt to injury, Mr innocent has been making contacts with her phone contacts on Whatsapp, disguising as her, asking them for money and duping them, tarnishing her image. Hence the heavy slaps and head-boots she rained on him to teach him a lesson for all the pains he’s put her through since the development.

”Asked if there was any tracking device on any of the gadgets on how she knew Mr Innocent was at that branch of the bank at the moment, she said she only came with her dad to report fraudulent activities on her bank account as it seemed Mr innocent was also transferring funds from her account to via mobile banking on one of the phones.

”She went on her knees, praising and thanking God for helping her to see him today, she also started dancing shoki to my surprise when the police came and handcuffed Mr Innocent who already lost his innocence at the time. End of story..”

Nawa oh!

See Pictures Here>>: http://nigeriabreakingnews.com.ng/drama-woman-beats-up-man-in-bank-in-ibadan-photos/

Opponents Leak ‘NUDE PICS’ Of Woman Running For PRESIDENT In Rwanda - PICS

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1882
Last post May 09, 2017, 05:16:52 PM
by admin
Shocking! Video shows how two girls tried to rape a guy (Photos/Video)

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1367
Last post October 03, 2016, 07:15:11 PM
by Ereporter
Graphic photos: Body of newborn baby found dumped in Newly Built railway station

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1536
Last post October 12, 2016, 08:46:17 PM
by Ereporter
Hmmm! Ooni of Ife makes shocking revelation of why he married a Benin woman

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1241
Last post October 11, 2016, 08:23:47 PM
by Ereporter
Shocking: Redeemed pastor’s son shot dead during fight over woman inside a bar (

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1275
Last post November 12, 2016, 04:57:53 PM
by Ereporter