Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: See how a Flying Bird Turned Into a Woman & Landed in a Gutter in Lagos, See Mor  (Read 1384 times)

Offline jchima14

Earlier on today, this woman pictured above, who allegedly confessed to being a witch, was rescued from a gutter she was trapped in around Abalti Barracks, Ojuelegba in Surulere, Lagos. According to reports, a passerby had noticed someone stretching out her hand from a very small hole in a 6ft deep gutter just in front of the Army Barracks and calling out for help. The passerby quickly ran into the Army barracks to get help. Within minutes, a crowd gathered with people saying all sort of things about the lady inside the gutter and how she got trapped in it. Some said she’s a witch, that she went for her meeting transformed as a bird. Only to end up in the covered gutter after she fell uncontrollably as a bird from the sky. That it was inside the drainage she now transformed back into her human form.

When the woman was asked questions like ‘What are you doing inside the gutter?’ she replied, weeping ”Please I need water, help me”. A senior officer of the Nigerian Army reportedly asked the soldiers to get her out, a welder around the environment was called in and she was finally brought out by a good Samaritan who entered the gutter to help her out. She was brought out naked, covered up and then she said: My name is Amudat Jimoh, It was God that sent me here, He (GOD) said I should confess my sins so that I don’t die, please I need water to drink, help me, I don’t know how I found myself here, please help me. A Lagos State ambulance arrived and she was taken to away for proper medical attention.

See more pix: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/national/item/8109-see-how-a-flying-bird-turned-into-a-woman-landed-in-a-gutter-in-lagos-see-more-photos

Once a billionaire, now penniless, US self-made woman billionaire Rise and fall

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1340
Last post June 06, 2016, 12:54:03 AM
by mastercode
Student trying to impress woman jumps from roof to roof and then this horrible t

Started by jchima14

Views: 1250
Last post August 27, 2016, 11:25:53 AM
by jchima14
Lagos state Declares Thursday Public Holiday As Buhari set to Visit

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 3084
Last post March 28, 2018, 08:10:49 AM
by lindaikeji
Just in: Tragedy averted at filling station as okada goes into flames in Lagos (

Started by jchima14

Views: 1413
Last post September 08, 2016, 07:56:15 PM
by jchima14
Nigeria Customs intercept 661 pump-action rifles in Lagos

Started by legendguru

Views: 1657
Last post January 30, 2017, 05:03:25 PM
by legendguru