Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: I am single, and i don't need a boyfriend - Genevieve  (Read 1548 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
I am single, and i don't need a boyfriend - Genevieve
« on: October 11, 2014, 02:24:06 PM »

one of Nigeria?s most talented actresses of all time, Genevieve Nnaji is the latest star to have ?The Truth? chat with Olisa Adibua.

And surprisingly, the beautiful and super private star opened up to Olisa about a lot. She got talking on a range of topics from her humble beginning to the initial challenges of being a single mother; her rise to fame as a Nollywood star; and the relaunch of her fashion brand ? St. Genevieve. And when she was asked about her boyfriend, Genny said she actually had none.

Excerpts:

About her first love

He was a very, very, handsome man. A long time ago, very handsome man, trust me.
Let?s talk about relationships ? are you currently in one? Are you looking at settling down at some point? I know you?ve heard that question a lot of times but tell us the truth now.
*takes a deep breath* I think everyone is prioritizing and so am I. It?s not like I don?t want to settle

down,  want somebody and until I find that person, there?s no thoughts of me settling down. I?m not looking, I?m a woman, we are not allowed to look.
When was the last time you had a boyfriend? do you have one now?

I don?t have a boyfriend now.

Ok, so what are you looking for in a man? Your ideal guy, what are you looking for in a man?
I am that person that eats with her eyes, like I need to be attracted to you. Definitely. There has to be physical attraction that will draw me to you but at the end of the day, it?s your mind I?m going to fall in love with. I?m probably looking for a friend, someone who shares a like mind amd somebody who is confident. Aww, I love tall guys. I?m short you have to think of the kids.

Don?t you think a lot of guys are scared of you now?

They will say she is good looking, successful, she?s got her own career, let me leave her alone, I can?t handle that kind of wife. I can?t tell her what to do.
Then he is a baby, a boy. I?m not looking for a boy. Men don?t let artificial things like that intimidate them.

US Rapper Saweetie replaced migos rapper with another Rap Boyfriend

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 2398
Last post May 31, 2023, 11:48:52 PM
by bellanaija
Rapper Drake Rake huge cash on a single track - "In My Feelings"

Started by punch

Views: 10363
Last post July 27, 2018, 12:35:27 AM
by punch
Nicki Minaj ,Husband and Ex Boyfriend meek mill recent fight reasons revealed

Started by punch

Views: 5911
Last post January 29, 2020, 07:54:34 AM
by punch
Iggy Azalea Accused Of Transmitting Sexually transmitted Disease to Ex boyfriend

Started by internet police

Views: 2001
Last post June 28, 2015, 05:14:25 PM
by internet police
Mariah Carey found love again, Gushes About New Boyfriend James Packer

Started by mastercode

Views: 1379
Last post July 24, 2015, 12:15:37 AM
by mastercode