Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: John Legend Tells Radio Host Joe Walsh to ‘STFU’ After He Threatens Obama  (Read 1765 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator

The shooting deaths of five police officers at a Black Lives Matters rally in Dallas, Texas by a lone gunman have certainly provoke a wide range emotions from people, including anger, grief and sorrow.
Critics were quick to blame the BLM movement, suggesting that the organization was responsible for the tragic shootings, which is untrue.

On Friday (July 8), John Legend went on his Twitter account to express his sorrow for the families of the fallen officers but also defended his support for the Black Lives Matters movement. However, former Congressman-turned-radio host Joe Walsh jumped on his Twitter account to announced a war against BLM and blamed President Obama for the deaths of five police officers.

“3 Dallas cops killed, 7 wounded. This is now war,” Walsh wrote in a now since-deleted tweet. “Watch out Obama. Watch out black lives matter punks. Real America is coming after you.”
When the Grammy-winning pianist caught wind of Walsh’s Twiter rant, he tweeted that he should be arrested for threatening the President. Oh, and he should also “STFU.”

Legend then wrote, “When you believe ‘Real America’ does not include the President of America, you might be a racist. He then finished, “Oh and Black Lives Matter activists are Real Americans too. Our ancestors more than paid for the right.”
*Microphone Drop*

Granted, we are going through some difficult times as America tries to cope with the Dallas police shootings, but now is not the time to start pointing fingers and playing the blame game. We must heal as a nation and figure out how we can end the cycle of violence that continues to occur in our cities.

BBNaija2019: Khafi tells Big Brother how Seyi attempted to kill her with knife

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 14294
Last post August 02, 2019, 06:05:39 AM
by lindaikeji
Laycon is my enemy –BBNAIJA 2020 MATE Erica tells Kiddwaya

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 11135
Last post September 02, 2020, 08:43:27 AM
by mastercode