Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: 3 crazy Ways To Ask A Girl Out  (Read 1379 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
3 crazy Ways To Ask A Girl Out
« on: July 06, 2016, 06:24:23 PM »

To most guys, asking a girl out could be so much fun as well as hard work. Quite frankly, I love when a guy goes all out just to get my attention but what I don't like is for a guy to go crazy just to tell me he likes me. Here are three strange, stupid and crazy ways guys use to ask girls out.

[greenalert]1. Make a bet[/greenalert]
Some guys make a bet with their friends to ask a girl out. It could be fun but in most cases, it's just to help them go on that mission with the hope of winning something, whether in cash or kind.  But to make things interesting, a guy could challenge her to go out with him. If he loses, then he backs off respectfully. If she likes him, she’s sure to get impressed with his act and ask him out herself. And if you win, then just remember to treat her like the prize she is.

[greenalert]2. Propose to her[/greenalert]
Although this seems like the best way to go in order to get a girl’s attention, you don’t need to actually propose to her or even make it seem like that. Get a ring box and bend down on one knee. She’ll notice you almost instantly. However, inside the box, you could replace the diamond ring with a note asking her out. The gesture will definitely make her laugh.

[greenalert]3. The Grand Gesture[/greenalert]
Asking a girl out doesn't have to be like a Broadway movie. The theatrical epic entrance with singers and dancers all prancing around the girl as our hero asks her out might seem a little too much. But in some cases, this is exactly what’s required. However, we wonder if Nigerian girls would love this (especially if it's not a proposal). Others would want to send gifts, they would go overboard with it -- fill her entire office with roses, call her 20 times a day because she gave you her number etc.  Don’t attempt this unless you are sure of the girl’s feelings or you’ll end up hurting yours. If she’s on the edge, then wooing her with a grand gesture, even a less theatrical one, will definitely make her lean towards the positive.

60-year-old man, 3 others raped 9-year-old girl

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 12607
Last post November 04, 2019, 08:00:28 AM
by bellanaija
75-year-old man allegedly defiled 5-year-old girl

Started by naij

Replies: 0
Views: 5733
Last post September 23, 2019, 05:13:06 AM
by naij