Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: El-Rufai declares to contest Kaduna governorship  (Read 1346 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
El-Rufai declares to contest Kaduna governorship
« on: October 03, 2014, 02:22:16 PM »

Former FCT Minister Nasiru El-Rufai on Thursday declared his intention to contest the Kaduna State governorship on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
El-Rufai said this in Kaduna when he visited the party?s office.

?I came along with my colleagues to formally inform the state branch of the APC of my intension to contest for the governorship of Kaduna State.
?We think that it is a necessary first step to inform the party officially that this is our intention before making any formal declaration,? he said.
He also congratulated the party leadership for its efforts in unifying the various factions and groups that constituted the APC.
He said the chairman of the party and his team did a great job in reconciling all the warring factions ?and we think it is important to encourage and ask them to do more?.
?As part of the reconciliation process, I have also offered to, if I am needed, help and forge reconciliation and unite the party. I will be happy to be part of any such initiative,? he said.
?We came to present the party with some vehicles because the party has nothing or little in terms of operational materials.
?As you can see, the party office is not yet furnished; we are going to work with other stakeholders to make sure that the party office is furnished?.
He said there was the need for its leadership to go round the state, to campaign and enlighten the electorate to collect their Permanent Voters? Cards? and participate in the Continuous Voter Registration.
?We thought that the party needed vehicles because since their (party leadership) elections, they have been using their personal vehicles. That is why we gave them some vehicles as a first step and we hope to do more.
?We hope other aspirants will do even more because among the aspirants, I am about the poorest,? he said.
He said he decided to run for the office after a long period of consultation and reflection ?because I am really angry at the state of Kaduna State.
?I think that my state has gone backward compared to our neighbouring states.
?It is impunity of the highest order and it has made me very angry and many others and that is why we came together and try to run for this office?.
He called on those that cared about Kaduna State to unite and forge ahead in the task of re-building the state.

Tribunal Sacks Taraba Governor Ishaku,Declares APC Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1638
Last post November 07, 2015, 02:10:24 PM
by admin
Boko Haram Captures Lassa Town In Borno, Declares it a Caliphate

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1344
Last post December 03, 2014, 09:22:23 AM
by jchima14