Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Floyd Mayweather calls T.I. Is a B*tch and say?I Was F*cking His B*tch? (VIDEO)  (Read 2316 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator

Floyd Mayweather Jr is no doubt an entertainer  no matter what it takes.

A day after Mayweather Jr?s altercation with T.I. in Las Vegas on May 24th, the undefeated boxer informed Nicole Bitchie that the fight stemmed from T.I.?s assumption that Mayweather Jr had sex with his wife, Tiny. During a recent press conference for his upcoming fight with Marcos Maidana in Washington, D.C., Mayweather Jr. answered a question about T.I. bluntly:

What about the b*tch? I was f*cking his b*tch. Money May gon make it do what it do, baby.

Check out Mayweather speak about T.I. and having a sexual relationship with Tiny at the 2:18 mark below:
Video of Floyd  Mayweather calling TI  a B.i.t ch

Freeway Rick Ross Calls On Rick Ross To Fight "Hip Hop To Prison Pipeline"

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1612
Last post November 23, 2014, 06:47:15 PM
by admin
US Hot Female Rapper turned twerker Iggy Azalea Twerk dirty In new video "Kream

Started by guruslodge

Replies: 0
Views: 10690
Last post July 09, 2018, 12:31:23 AM