Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: El-Rufai begins governorship bid tour  (Read 1345 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
El-Rufai begins governorship bid tour
« on: September 17, 2014, 09:22:18 AM »

A former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory and a chief of All Progressives Congress, Malam Nasir El-Rufai, said on Tuesday that a nation which failed to encourage justice and equity would fail as he began a tour to become the governor of Kaduna State in 2015.

He declared that justice, equity and fairness remained the fulcrum of development and unity of any nation.

The former minister stated this at Fadan Kagoma, the country home of the late governor of Kaduna State, Patrick Yakowa, in Jama?ah Local Government Area of the state.

Specifically, El-Rufai was at the palace of Kpop Gwong, Col. Paul Zakka-Wyoms(retd.), the Paramount Ruler of the Gwong to formally intimate the monarch on his governorship ambition.

He told the Kpop Gwong that if he becomes the governor in 2015, he would govern the state with justice, equity and fairness that would take the state to the another level of development.

El-rufai, while paying glowing tribute to the late Yakowa, described the late governor as a responsible and sincere leader whose death left a big vacuum in the polity of the state.

?I come here to formally inform you of our decision to seek the highest office in our dear state. It is a demonstration of deep commitment to the peace, development and unity of Kaduna State. I am set and ready to move to action, justice is paramount to development and that is my direction. I am seeking your blessings and moral backing,? he said.

?I am not new to our state; I did my primary school, secondary school and university in our state. And also practiced here in our state before moving to Abuja where we both served with Yakowa in General Abdulsalam Abubakar?s government, and so I know our problems and together we will run a responsible and participatory government together,? he said.

Nigerian Ministerial list: Buhari set to drop fake nominees as screening begins

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1595
Last post October 10, 2015, 12:46:01 PM
by internet police
Nigerian Army begins road construction inside Sambisa to ease operations

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1559
Last post December 22, 2016, 05:47:53 PM
by Ereporter
Police warn politicians, parties as campaign begins ahead of 2019 elections

Started by guruslodge

Views: 9047
Last post November 19, 2018, 06:31:40 AM
by guruslodge
Nigeria Ministerial List - DSS begins screening of President Buhari?s nominees

Started by internet police

Views: 1264
Last post September 10, 2015, 02:17:17 PM
by internet police
APC urges Nigerians to embrace ‘Change Begins with Me’ campaign despite backlash

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1173
Last post September 12, 2016, 11:36:17 AM
by yungcrux