Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: BOKO HARAM EVASION SCARE: 800 youths flee Chibok  (Read 1397 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
BOKO HARAM EVASION SCARE: 800 youths flee Chibok
« on: September 13, 2014, 11:43:59 AM »

No fewer than 800 Chibok youths have in the last six weeks fled their homes and ran to Lagos, Kano, Abuja and other cities to evade attack by the violent Boko Haram sect.

It was learnt that the sect had embarked on mass abductions of young men as fighters and many Chibok youths and others from the surrounding villages were being abducted by the insurgents for conscription.

Places affected in the Chibok area include Kwada, Ntsiha (A and B), Kwarnglum District, Kwaple village, Kautikari, Kaumutayahi, Chibok main town, Shawa, Tsilari and Nguradina.

The Director of Publicity, Kibaku Area Development Association, Dr. Manasseh Allen, who stated this in a telephone interview on Thursday in Abuja, explained that the fleeing youths were taking up menial jobs in Lagos, Abuja and other places to eke out a living.

Allen, who returned from Chibok last Monday, however, said that there was relative security in the town following the deployment of a detachment of soldiers and policemen.

He said that nearly all the Chibok Local Government Area workers had also fled for fear of being attacked by the Boko Haram terrorists.

Allen said, ?Many of them have relocated to Damboa which is under the protection of the military.

?I went to Chibok last Friday and came back on Monday; my parents are still there, I have persuaded them to leave, but they refused. I have just received a list of 800 youths who have fled Chibok because of constant Boko Haram abductions. Some of them have fled to Lagos where they are doing menial jobs. They abandoned their homes, families, farms and businesses because the area is not safe.

?Even after the abduction of the schoolgirls, many people did not leave, but the moment the Boko Haram insurgents started attacking the surrounding villages, the residents started fleeing.?

Allen, however, disclosed that many of the Chibok residents who have yet to flee now depend on goodwill and assistance from churches for survival.

He said, ?Apart from those that have farms adjoining their houses, majority of the people cannot go to their farms and those that were displaced at the outset of the raining season, did not plant anything and they are facing food crisis.?

Australian negotiator, Davis, sends a message to Boko Harm

Started by ctytravellink

Replies: 0
Views: 1920
Last post September 28, 2014, 05:15:32 AM
by ctytravellink
Nigerian Boko Harm militants kills 42 in Maiduguri

Started by mastercode

Views: 1563
Last post March 11, 2015, 12:34:16 PM
by mastercode
Buhari's wife Aisha Buhari presents N30m cash support to Chibok girls’ parents

Started by internet police

Views: 1510
Last post July 04, 2016, 03:16:42 AM
by internet police
Parents of Chibok girls blast Jonathan for failure to Bring back the girls

Started by admin

Views: 1458
Last post January 02, 2015, 09:25:06 PM
by admin
Nigeria President elect Buhari- I can't promise i will find missing Chibok girls

Started by mastercode

Views: 1498
Last post April 14, 2015, 12:24:03 PM
by mastercode