Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: We May Extend Boko Haram December deadline - President Buhari  (Read 1369 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
We May Extend Boko Haram December deadline - President Buhari
« on: December 08, 2015, 06:24:51 AM »

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday said the December 31 deadline for the military to stamp out Boko Haram from the shores of the country may be extended if the need arises.

The President , represented by the by the Chief of Defence Staff, CDS, General Gabriel Olonisakin made this disclosure at the opening ceremony of the 2015 annual conference of the Chief of Army Staff, said this in Dutse, Jigawa state.

?Let me emphasise that the timeframe given should serve as a guide and if exigencies of multiple operations across the country requires modification, the Federal Government will not hesitate to do so in order to address the flash points that are emerging in parts of the country.

?The Nigerian Army must, therefore, develop strategies to address the current challenges facing the country and ensure total elimination of the insurgents?, he said.

Buhari reinterate his government support towards ensuring that the armed forces deliver on their mandates.

DAILY POST recalls that Buhari had in August this year set a December 31 deadline for the military to stamp out insurgency in the north-east part of the country.

Send him back home ,sowore begs UK Government to send buhari back

Started by xrated

Replies: 0
Views: 10049
Last post March 31, 2021, 01:00:39 PM
by xrated
jonathan to buhari- If you want to probe me, then probe all the admin before me

Started by internet police

Views: 2164
Last post May 28, 2015, 01:26:23 AM
by internet police
Buhari shuts up rumour mongers , "I'm not dead" - Released dinner picture in UK

Started by legendguru

Views: 2014
Last post January 30, 2017, 05:01:31 PM
by legendguru
Man who promised to walk from Lagos to Abuja if Buhari wins arrived Abuja

Started by mastercode

Views: 1925
Last post April 21, 2015, 08:32:55 AM
by mastercode
Corruption versus corruption is impossible to fight?Jonathan?s aides tell Buhari

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1904
Last post October 15, 2015, 10:21:39 AM
by yungcrux