Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: How a senior colleague accused me of stealing ?Nigerian Rapper Olamide Revealed  (Read 1660 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum

Olamide, Nigerian indigenous rapper, has revealed his most embarrassing moment on his way to fame.

The singer, who recently spoke with Vanguard, said it all happened in the studio a few years ago when he was accused of theft.

He said, ?I will pick an incident that happened in the studio a few years back. I was in the studio when this senior entertainer came in to record a song and he said he was hungry. Who else will he send to buy food if not me who was the youngest in the studio?

?The money he gave me was not enough for his meal, so I decided to add my own money. I even used my own money to pay for transportation.

?When I got back to the studio with the food, guess what this guy said to me ?Cabasa, tell this your boy to give me my change, if he wants money, he should tell me and I will give him. He should not use trick to steal my money.

?I almost got angry, but one look from ID Cabasa calmed me down. Today, the guy is one of my biggest fans and he is planning to do a song with me,? the? Shakiti Bobo? crooner added.

Controversial Nigerian "goddess of X" Maheeda shares another unorthodox pictures

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1533
Last post September 14, 2015, 10:43:59 AM
by mastercode
Popular Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji Acquires Banana Island Mansion Worth N450M

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1660
Last post October 17, 2015, 07:54:17 PM
by legendguru
Nigerian Actress Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit