Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Two students flee home in Lagos after failing promotional exam  (Read 1721 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Two students flee home in Lagos after failing promotional exam
« on: September 07, 2015, 04:28:24 PM »

Two SS1 students of New Era Girls Secondary School, Surelere, Lagos, Janet Abiodun (18) and Evelyn Apalowe (17) have gone missing after failing their promotional exam to SS2, New Telegraph reports.

Family members are speculating that the two friends must have gone into hiding after finding out that they failed their exams.

Janet?s aunty, Mrs. Olufolake Oyinloye, while speaking to the newspaper, explained that she became worried when her cousin didn?t return home after nightfall.

?The following day, I went to one of her friends, Evelyn?s home. I was shocked to discover that she too had not been seen. I have searched everywhere for her. I have also called her friend?s parent in Osun State to confirm if they were there.

?I do not think it is a crime to repeat a class. That is why she ran away.I went into her room to check if she dropped a note, but there was nothing. She did not take anything in the house. I just do not understand her reason for running away,? she lamented.

Mrs. Oyinloye also revealed that she has never been harsh to her cousin but has always encouraged her to sit up in her academic pursuits.

?I am not the harsh type. The only time I would say I scolded her was when she collected her second term result and hid it from me. What my children eat is what I used to give to her. I don?t discriminate between her and my children. I don?t know why she ran away?,? She said.

She said Evenly had called her father to disclosed that she was in Ibadan and since then, she hasn?t called anyone else, adding that efforts to reach her using the phone number have been futile.

?Three days after they left home, Evelyn called her father on phone, saying she was in Ibadan,? Oyinloye disclosed.

She disclosed further that the case has been reported at the Area ?C? Police Command.

Shocking !!! Kidnappers of Lagos school girls reduce ransom from N200m to N10m

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1836
Last post March 04, 2016, 01:24:15 AM
by legendguru
Lagos warns teachers - Basic education is free for all children, dont charge fee

Started by mastercode

Views: 1785
Last post June 20, 2016, 03:31:58 AM
by mastercode
how we planned, carried out Lagos school girls kidnap- Suspects reveal

Started by internet police

Views: 1542
Last post March 19, 2016, 09:31:42 PM
by internet police
Sexual Arrassment Reported in University of Lagos UNILAG , Investigation begins