Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Late Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina posted past Drug Photo online  (Read 3083 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator

Bobbie Kristina posted a shocking photo of herself doing drugs, but assures everyone that it's not recent.

In the pic, the daughter of the late Whitney Houston is seen lighting up what looks to be a bong. Explaining her reasons for sharing the photo, the 21-year-old wrote: "This picture may be inappropriate but I want to make a connection with you all. Don't worry this picture isn't recent just hear me out. Do you know what I feel? I feel strange I can't feel any pain anymore. I don't take any drugs as of recently . Things just happened. But then there is some situation that force me to do things and the impact I?ll feel pain. I did and I do. I was hurt."

Bobbie Kristina continues: "People kinda expect more from me. But I can't. I have lost my sense. It just happened. Then here we go again I'm in the same pain. I'm hurt. I'm trying to. I really do. But I know that I'm hurt and in pain but I can feel it but I don?t know what it is. What do I really do? God, Help me ignore and rebuke what these demons are saying, in Jesus Name. Amen."

She also shared a similar tweet on July 11, writing: "#Numb on #AutoPilot kxo"

Houston passed away at 48 due to drowning on February 11, 2012 at the Beverly Hilton. Drugs were thought to have been a contributor to her death.

These messages from Bobbi Kristina come after she lashed out at Angela Bassett for not considering casting her to play the role of her mother in the Lifetime biopic, Whitney and Bobby, of which Bassett is directing. "Ha MsAng 'bassketcase' has such a damn nerve my lord, at least the world doesn't mistake me for the wrong sex?she has some #XtraEquipment," she tweeted.

She later added: "When I win my first Grammy or Oscar, *Shrugs* hmm whichever comes 1st, I'll be sure 2shout URname out b*tch! Hah UrTestResults = Male. Lmao."

Rob Kardashian LEAKED Nude Photos of Blacc Chyna Online - see photos 18+

Started by Postmaster

Replies: 0
Views: 1957
Last post July 07, 2017, 07:01:37 AM
by Postmaster
Megan Thee Stallion continue to post raunchy Video online

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 7665
Last post September 20, 2023, 09:12:17 AM
by bellanaija