Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh‎ denies having sex with D'banj  (Read 1408 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator

Tonto Dikeh‎ has rubbished reports of a fling or any kind of s*xual relationship with her label boss, D?banj.
In an interview with Olisa Adibua on the latest episode of The Truth, the ?Sugar Rush? singer maintains she has never slept with D?banj whom she is quick to praise for helping her music career in many ways.‎
?Why would I do that? Never and it would never happen?, she responded when asked if she ever had an affair with D?banj.
While stating further that she has no intention of sleeping with the self-styled Kokomaster, Tonto Dikeh said her venture into music was a joke until she got approached by D?banj to sign with his label.

How Nollywood star Genevieve & other 9 Nigerian Celebrities Lost Their Virginity

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1487
Last post September 24, 2015, 04:17:31 PM
by mastercode
Ghanaian Actress Divorces Husband 24 hours After Wedding [Photos]

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 1399
Last post September 05, 2015, 12:08:21 PM
by mastercode
Actress Mercy Aigbe reveals reasons behind her successful marriage