Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: I?ve been jobless since 2003 ? Ex-Speaker Na?Abba  (Read 1716 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
I?ve been jobless since 2003 ? Ex-Speaker Na?Abba
« on: August 20, 2014, 02:48:45 PM »

A former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Alhaji Gali Na?Abba, on Tuesday said he had been searching for job since he left the House in 2003.

Na?Abba, a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, represented the Kano Municipal Federal Constituency of Kano State from 1999 to 2003 during the former President Olusegun Obasanjo?s administration.

He spoke during a national stakeholders? summit on gender-based violence affecting young people in Nigeria, organised by the Dr. Joe Okei-Odumakin-led Women Arise for Change Initiative.

The former federal lawmaker, who was the chairman of the occasion, said since he left office, he had considered various jobs but had not been able to settle down to one up until now.

He said with the revelation made at the event, he had decided to henceforth take up the job of a Master of Ceremony because of its lucrative nature.

He said, ?In the last 11 years since I left the House of Representatives, I have been trying to find what to do.

?I have looked and considered various things to do professionally, I still have not come out with something.

?But today, I have learnt how lucrative it is to be an MC. Without trying to take the market share away from people like Adesuwa, let me say that I have now found something to do.

?From today, I want to become an MC. May be the next time the host is organising programme, my name will feature as the MC.?

His comment was based on the host?s earlier remarks.

Okei-Odumakin had while delivering his welcome address, thanked a popular broadcaster, Adesuwa Onyenekwe, for offering to serve as the event?s MC free.

She had said the public appreciation was necessary because the minimum the broadcaster charges per outing was N1m.

Buhari’s health has improved tremendously , says House of reps Speaker, Dogara

Started by naij

Replies: 0
Views: 1434
Last post August 18, 2017, 12:51:34 AM
by naij
Jobless youth shot dead while struggling for election campaign money

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1859
Last post January 22, 2015, 11:04:46 PM
by internet police