Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: EX British PM, Tony Blair congratulates Buhari, hails Jonathan  (Read 1634 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator

Former Prime Minister and UK envoy to the Middle East, Tony Blair, has congratulated the president-elect of Nigeria, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd) on his victory at the presidential poll. He also hailed incumbent president Goodluck Jonathan for conceding defeat.

Mr. Blair also applauded ?Nigeria?s strength and resilience as a country? in a statement by Rianne Buter, the Senior Media Manager, office of Tony Blair, made available to our reporter.

message-

?I congratulate Muhammadu Buhari warmly on his election victory. I welcome wholeheartedly the statement from President Jonathan conceding the result.

?I also applaud the Nigerian people. It is an extraordinary sign of Nigeria?s strength and resilience as a country that there has been this election with its outcome accepted so clearly despite all the challenges Nigeria faces.

?It gives all of us who care about Nigeria great optimism and confidence in its future. ?

Reasons why i must meet with President Obama ?Says President Buhari

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2138
Last post July 09, 2015, 04:35:29 PM
by mastercode
Buhari, Osinbajo sworn in as New Nigeria President, Vice President

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2406
Last post May 29, 2015, 12:05:19 PM
by mastercode