Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog  (Read 16999 times)

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens  Saturday July 12

PRAYERS MAKE THINGS HAPPEN

Memorise:
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

Read: Acts 9:1-11

1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,
2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.
3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
8 And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.
9 And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.
10 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.
11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,

we are religious non-profit organizations and our website was created to spread the gospel. our focus is to gain as many souls as possible for christ and to prepare the children of God for the coming of christ. we will be posting daily devotions,redeemed christian church of God iopen heavens daily,and other christian organizations devotions ,faithdrivetoeternityblog messages excerpt, and testimonies. kindly visit our blog daily.

be inspired.

?And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for,

behold, he prayeth,?
Acts 9:11
After a frontline persecutor of the church was arrested on his mission to further torment God?s people, he became blind and was led by those on his entourage into Damascus. He immediately went on an indefinite fast and began to pray. After three days, God had to respond to his prayer. From this story, let us examine some things made possible by prayer. The fi.........

read full message here http://www.faithdrivetoeternity.blogspot.com

YOU CAN NOW TEST YOUR BIBLE SKILLS EVERYDAY WITH OUR DYNAMIC BIBLE TRIVIA QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON OUR BLOG

http://faithdrivetoeternity.blogspot.com/p/quiz.html

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Rccg iopen heavens Sunday July 13

LIFE INVOLVES RISKS

Memorise:

Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

James 4:14

Read: James 4:13-16

13 Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:

14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

15 For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.

16 But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.

When God calls you, it sometimes might appear like a demotion. This was my experience. When God called me into full-time ministry, I struggled with it because I had experienced poverty from childhood which I thought I had finally been delivered from when I became a university lecturer. I received the call of God when the church was in a humble state financially. I recall the day a young man gave me a 50 kobo note; I received it and blessed him. I told him I would spend the money on myself so that my heartfelt blessing will have an impact on him. That night, I thought over it and wept. I ruminated on how I went from being the Head of the Mathematics Department of a University to being a full-timer who receives a 50 ko.......

YOU CAN NOW TEST YOUR BIBLE SKILLS EVERYDAY WITH OUR DYNAMIC BIBLE TRIVIA QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON OUR BLOG

INSPIRATIONAL PRAYER OF THE DAY

Father please make me a good mother indeed. The one that God will be proud off as good caretaker. And also that my husband and my children will be proud that God has given me to them. Pray even if you are not married yet or you are a waiting mother because that day is very close when you will be a wife and also a mother. The Lord will help us in Jesus name amen.

Lord please locate me for a special and miraculous blessings today in the name of Jesus amen.

Father please give our spiritual leaders wisdom to lead us in a right way in the name of Jesus amen..

Offline ctytravellink

Monday July 14 RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS

CONSECRATION AND COMMITMENT

Memorise:
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Philippians 1:21

Read: Romans 12:1-2

1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

After experiencing the elementary levels of ministry, there is a need to move on to higher levels. To experience these higher levels, there are certain criteria that must be met. The first is a higher level of consecration. We can see this in the life of Paul when in Galatians 2:20 he said:
?I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.?
By this he was saying, ?As far as I am concerned, I am completely sold out to God. I have.......

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens and Fdteb inspirational word Tuesday July 15th 2014
                                            FORGETTING YOUR SOURCE?
Memorise:
And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of mine hand hath gotten me this wealth.
Deuteronomy 8:17
Read: Deuteronomy 8:7-14
7 For the LORD thy God bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths that spring out of valleys and hills;
8 A land of wheat, and barley, and vines, and fig trees, and pomegranates; a land of oil olive, and honey;
9 A land wherein thou shalt eat bread without scarceness, thou shalt not lack any thing in it; a land whose stones are iron, and out of whose hills thou mayest dig brass.
10 When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the LORD thy God for the good land which he hath given thee.
11 Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:
12 Lest when thou hast eaten and art full, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt therein;
13 And when thy herds and thy flocks multiply, and thy silver and thy gold is multiplied, and all that thou hast is multiplied;
14 Then thine heart be lifted up, and thou forget the LORD thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage;
It is possible for a blessing from God to later turn into a curse. Ephraim was so blessed that at a point he forgot God. Deuteronomy 8:7-18 warns against forgetting God after the Lord has prospered you. Deuteronomy 8:17 says:
?And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of mine hand hath gotten me this wealth.?
This warning is still relevant to us........

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens and FDTEB inspirational word    Wednesday July 16th 2014
THE SPECIAL GROUP
Memorise:
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20
Read: Galatians 2:17-21
17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.
18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God,
who loved me, and gave himself for me.
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
While we were in sin, the Lord sent His word to gather us in and then He cleansed us. By these we became saved children of God. Now we have the right or privilege to become the sons of God (John 1:12). After the gathering and the cleansing comes the third stage of selection. At this stage,..........

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens/Fdteb inspirational word Thursday July 17th 2014

CONFRONT, DON?T RUN!

Memorise:
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1

Read: Psalm 27:1-3

1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

If you easily give in to fear, Satan will intimidate you out of your open doors. One attribute of children of destiny is that they are never intimidated by the enemy, situations or circumstances that confront them. When Moses and the children of Israel got to the Red Sea, it appeared their journey to the Promised Land had come to a dead end! How could they cross a sea of that magnitude without ships, canoes or bridges? Yet, in God?s wisdom, in order to drown Pharaoh and his army, He needed a sea that big and deep to do the job. A little river could not swallow such an army, hence, His choice of the Red Sea. This tells us that the size of the enemies facing us would determine the size of the sea that will swallow them. The bigger the sea, the more complete your victory will be. Also, from this we learn that the Red Sea that comes our way is not necessarily to hinder us, but to destroy our oppressors. That hindrance on your way is not meant to hinder you; rather it?s designed to stop your enemies. That obstacle will not stop you but will surely stop your enemies.

Moreover, it is interesting to note that while the trained soldiers heard Goliath boasting and ran away, David heard the same threat an........

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heaven & fdteb inspirational word Sat Jul 19TH 2014

COMPELLING UNWILLING HELPERS

Memorise:
But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
Acts 9:15

Read: Acts 9:10-15

10 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.
11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
12 And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.
13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
14 And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.
15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

From Acts 9:1-20, we understand that prayer makes things happen. Another lesson we can derive from this passage is that prayer compels unwilling helpers to help you. For everyone that God has sent to planet earth, there are helpers appointed to help each person at different points in life. Access to these helpers and their God-ordained help has a lot to do with how much you can earnestly pray. Helpers are of different categories. Some are willing, some are feebly unwillin......

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens & fdteb inspirational word Sunday July 20TH

THOSE GOD CALLS

Memorise:
For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
1 Corinthians 1:26

Read: 1 Corinthians 1:26-29

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Who are those God calls? They are usually not the ?special? type. 1 Corinthians 1:26 says:
?For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:?
Those who are noble, wise, intelligent, mighty and wealthy already believe they have achieved, and so if God calls them, they may think it is because of what they possess or have achieved. If God makes use of such ........

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens and fdteb inspirational word Mon Jul 21ST
                             CHANGE FOCUS

Memorise:
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Colossians 3:2

Read: Colossians 3:1-3

1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

We learnt on July 14 that consecration and commitment are the springboard to experiencing higher levels of God in ministry. Beyond consecration and commitment, another criterion for accessing a higher level of God in ministry is a reformed, robust focus. If you retain your old focus and pursue your old g........

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens & fdteb inspirational word Tue July 22nd 2014

TOTAL COMPLIANCE REQUIRED

Memorise:
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
Malachi 3:10

Read: Malachi 3:8-10

8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

When we teach about tithes and first fruits, some people think that it is the pastor?s way of making money but they are making a great mistake. When you put God first, He will make sure that your blessings are irreversible. But if you decide to give Him second place in your life, you may not be happy to see what follows. Sometime ago, one young man came to me and said, ?Daddy, God has answered your prayer?. I replied ?Amen. What exactly happened?? He said one prominent chief called him and asked him to sell his house. The property had thirteen flats: twelve regular flats and a penthouse on top. The chief told him how much he wa......

Offline ctytravellink

Wed July 23rd 2014 Rccg iopen heavens&fdteb inspirational word

RETURN!

Memorise:
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
Ezekiel 36:26

Read: 1 Samuel 7:3-4

3 And Samuel spake unto all the house of Israel, saying, If ye do return unto the LORD with all your hearts, then put away the strange gods and Ashtaroth from among you, and prepare your hearts unto the LORD, and serve him only: and he will deliver you out of the hand of the Philistines.
4 Then the children of Israel did put away Baalim and Ashtaroth, and served the LORD only.

The sanctification experience involves God taking away your old rebellious heart and replacing it with a heart of flesh that enables you to do His will without being forced. This is enunciated in Ezekiel 36:26:
?A new heart......................

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg Iopen heavens & fdteb inspirational word Friday Jul 25th

HAVE FAITH IN GOD

Memorise:
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Mark 11:23

Read: Numbers 23:19-21

19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
20 Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it.
21 He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the LORD his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them.

In the course of this month, God has been speaking to us on building a new altar. You may want to ask: does God have details of what this altar should look like? The answer is yes. He expects you to build a very special altar to Him..................

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens and Fdteb inspirational word Saturday July 26TH 2014

BLESSING AND LOCATION

Memorise:
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
Psalm 113:7

Read: Numbers 11:24-29

24 And Moses went out, and told the people the words of the LORD, and gathered the seventy men of the elders of the people, and set them round about the tabernacle.
25 And the LORD came down in a cloud, and spake unto him, and took of the spirit that was upon him, and gave it unto the seventy elders: and it came to pass, that, when the spirit rested upon them, they prophesied, and did not cease.
26 But there remained two of the men in the camp, the name of the one was Eldad, and the name of the other Medad: and the spirit rested upon them; and they were of them that were written, but went not out unto the tabernacle: and they prophesied in the camp.
27 And there ran a young man, and told Moses, and said, Eldad and Medad do prophesy in the camp.
28 And Joshua the son of Nun, the servant of Moses, one of his young men, answered and said, My lord Moses, forbid them.
29 And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would God that all the LORD'S people were prophets, and that the LORD would put his spirit upon them!

Do you know that prayer gives specific directions for your blessings to locate you? This it does in addition to compelling your unwilling helpers and making things happen for you in situations of despair. Peopl................

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens and fdteb inspirational word Sunday July   27th july 2014

WEEP NOT!

Memorise:
And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.
Isaiah 63:5

Read: Isaiah 63:4-5

4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

In Revelation 5:4, John wept because there was no man who could open a scroll that needed to be opened to reveal secrets on things to come. Nobody was worthy enough to receive the information despite the fact that the Lord in Amos 3:7 had promised to reveal His plans or secrets to His servants the prophets before doing anything. It was truly sad. When...............

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens and fdteb inspirational word Monday July 28th 2014
READY TO WORK?

Memorise:
Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
Philippians 3:13

Read: Philippians 3:12-14

12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Climbing new heights in your assignment will require a new level of diligence. When you ask God to enlarge your coast, you are inviting ?trouble? because the bigger the church or assignment, the harder you work. When we were a smaller church, I could sit down with some of my children and we would eat, drink, gist and enjoy ourselves. But now, I may see them once in three years.............

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens and fdteb inspirational word Tuesday July   29th 2014

BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS!

Memorise:
Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
1 Corinthians 12:3

Read: John 14:26-27

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

To succeed on Earth and make it to heaven, we should beware of false prophets. One of the ways to identify false prophets is through their disposition to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. In 1 Corinthians 12:3, we are told that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says: ?Jesus be cur...........

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens and fdteb inspirational word Wed 30th july 2014

SUCCESSFUL THROUGH MEDITATION

Memorise:
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Joshua 1:8

Read: Psalm 1:1-6

1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

One of the inevitable benefits of righteousness is the ability to generate good success. Success is self-inviting and attractive. It has a compelling force around it that draws people to its possessor. Everyone desir..........

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens and fdteb inspirational word Thursday July 31st 2014

A FRIEND IN JESUS

Memorise:
Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
John 15:14

Read: 1 Samuel 20:16-17

16 So Jonathan made a covenant with the house of David, saying, Let the LORD even require it at the hand of David's enemies.
17 And Jonathan caused David to swear again, because he loved him: for he loved him as he loved his own soul.

A friend is someone who you share your heart with and who you can trust. A friend is also a person you like a lot. There are different categories of friends. There is a friend in need who is a friend indeed. This is a friend who helps you when you really need help. Ideally, friendshi.........

Offline ctytravellink

THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD 62ND ANNUAL CONVENTION ( BE THERE )

Glory be to God in the highest  .You are invited to this  year convention. Our faces looks the same but our needs are different .What exactly do you want  the Holy spirit to do in your life during this convention? Friends start your prayer now dont wait.  Even you won't  be able to come , you can watch it live  on www.rccg.org and  even with that, still pray ahead. I pray that during this convention the Holy Spirit will teach us how to pray in Jesus name amen..

Rccg iopen heavens and fdteb daily inspirational word Friday August 1ST 2014

ARE YOU A HYPOCRITE?

Memorise:
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
Matthew 6:5

Read: Mark 7:1-6

1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem.
2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault.
3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.
4 And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.
5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?
6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

Hypocris.............

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens and fdteb inspirational word Saturday August 2nd 2014

A LOVING & PERMANENT GUEST

Memorise:
Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
Matthew 6:26

Read: John 7:38-39

38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Based on the fact that the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Jesus after His baptism (Luke 3:22), the dove is used as an emblem of the Holy Spirit. A study of some characteristics of the dove will therefore give us insight on the Person of the Holy Spirit. The most striking characteris..........

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens and fdteb inspirational word Sunday August 3rd 2014
THE CENTRE OF A WISE FAMILY
Memorise:
Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
1 Peter 3:8
Read: 1 Corinthians 7:1-7
1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
3 Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
4 The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
5 Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
6 But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.
7 For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.
A Christian home is a training ground where virtues are developed. It is a place of safety and security. It is a centre for creativity and the transmission of values such as the importance of people, the idea of love.........

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens and Fdteb inspirational word Monday August 4th 2014

THE WAYS OF GOD

Memorise:
He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
Psalm 103:7

Read: Exodus 33:12-23

12 And Moses said unto the LORD, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.
13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.
14 And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
15 And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.
16 For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.
17 And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.
18 And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.
19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.
20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
21 And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:
22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:
23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

A miracle is a supernatural act of God. I believe in miracles. However, God?s ways are more important than His acts. The acts of God are mea...............

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens and Fdteb inspirational word Tuesday August 5th july 2014

A VISION PROPELLED LIFE

Memorise:
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
Isaiah 55:8

Read: 1 Timothy 3:1-7

1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

Paul?s two letters to Timothy and his letter to Titus are known as his Pastoral Epistles because they deal with the life of the Church. At the time they were written, the Church had been in existence for about thirty years and the apostles were passing away. It was therefore necessa..............

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens and fdteb inspirational word Wednesday August 6th 2014

HOW RESOLUTE ARE YOU?

Memorise:
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
James 4:6

Read: 2 Kings 2:19-22

19 And the men of the city said unto Elisha, Behold, I pray thee, the situation of this city is pleasant, as my lord seeth: but the water is naught, and the ground barren.
20 And he said, Bring me a new cruse, and put salt therein. And they brought it to him.
21 And he went forth unto the spring of the waters, and cast the salt in there, and said, Thus saith the LORD, I have healed these waters; there shall not be from thence any more death or barren land.
22 So the waters were healed unto this day, according to the saying of Elisha which he spake.

I start each year with New Year resolutions. In a particular year, I decided on what I intended to do more intensely that year. I decided to seek God and praise Him like never before, to open my mouth and tell God how things are with m.............

Day 1 VIDEO OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD  62nd annual convention will be uploaded on our blog tonight. stay tuned

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heaven and fdteb inspirational word Thursday August 7th 2014

SURE PATHS TO GREATNESS

Memorise:
Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
Psalm 48:1

Read: Ephesians 1:17-21

17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

Greatness means largeness in size. It means to be pre-eminent, imposing, grand, distinguished in importance and remarkable in ability, character, achievement and of course the anointing. Without doubt, our God is a great God. The............

Day 1 and day 2 VIDEO OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD 62nd annual convention will be uploaded on our blog daily. stay tuned

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens and fdteb inspirational word Friday August 8th 2014
DRIVING FORCE BEHIND GREATNESS
Memorise:
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Mark 11:24
Read: Hebrews 11:1-6
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
How does a man experience greatness? The starting point on the path to greatness is the desire to be great. For one to be great, you must have definiten...........

ALL VIDEOS OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD 62nd annual convention is being uploaded on our blog daily. stay tuned

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens and fdteb inspirational word Saturday August 9th 2014

QUALITIES THAT BREEDS GREATNESS

Memorise:
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.
Proverbs 22:29

Read: 1 Samuel 16:14-19

14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
15 And Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee.
16 Let our lord now command thy servants, which are before thee, to seek out a man, who is a cunning player on an harp: and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well.
17 And Saul said unto his servants, Provide me now a man that can play well, and bring him to me.
18 Then answered one of the servants, and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, that is cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the LORD is with him.
19 Wherefore Saul sent messengers unto Jesse, and said, Send me David thy son, which is with the sheep.

King David had some skills, gifts and qualities that set him on the path to greatness. 1 Samuel 16:18 says this about him:
?Then ans..........

ALL VIDEOS OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD 62nd annual convention is being uploaded on our blog daily. stay tuned

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens and fdteb inspirational word Monday August 11th 2014

KNOWLEDGE IS LIMITED

Memorise:
I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.
Ecclesiastes 1:16

Read: Ecclesiastes 1:14-18

14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
15 That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.
16 I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.
17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Wisdom is commonly defined as the correct application of knowledge. Wisdom therefore feeds on knowledge, and the type of knowledge applied dete.........

ALL VIDEOS OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD 62nd annual convention now uploaded on our blog daily. stay tuned

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens and fdteb inspirational word Tuesday August 12th 2014

THE FOLLY OF THE WISE

Memorise:
And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.
Ecclesiastes 1:13

Read: 1 Corinthians 1:17-24

17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Today?s Bible reading reveals that there are many kinds of wisdom. All types of wisdom except the wisdom of God are grossly inadequate and limited in their ability to deal with life situations as it relates to the created universe. For King Solomon, all types of wisdom were the same. M........

ALL VIDEOS OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD 62nd annual convention now uploaded on our blog daily. stay tuned

Offline ctytravellink

Rccg iopen heavens and fdteb inspirational word Wednesday August 13th 2014

FOOLISH COMPARISON

Memorise:
For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
2 Corinthians 10:12

Read: 2 Corinthians 10:12-18

10 For his letters, say they, are weighty and powerful; but his bodily presence is weak, and his speech contemptible.
11 Let such an one think this, that, such as we are in word by letters when we are absent, such will we be also in deed when we are present.
12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
13 But we will not boast of things without our measure, but according to the measure of the rule which God hath distributed to us, a measure to reach even unto you.
14 For we stretch not ourselves beyond our measure, as though we reached not unto you: for we are come as far as to you also in preaching the gospel of Christ:
15 Not boasting of things without our measure, that is, of other men's labours; but having hope, when your faith is increased, that we shall be enlarged by you according to our rule abundantly,
16 To preach the gospel in the regions beyond you, and not to boast in another man's line of things made ready to our hand.
17 But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
18 For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.

One of the greatest temptations facing the human race today is that of comparison. Mak...............

Test your bible skills daily using the bible trivia dynamic question and answer

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1792
Last post July 29, 2014, 07:20:20 PM
by admin
Politicians are taking Nigerians for granted, committing evils daily –CAN lament

Started by gurusforum

Views: 6974
Last post May 31, 2021, 11:35:13 AM
by gurusforum
RCCG General Overseer pastor Adeboye warn Pastors taking bribes from politicians

Started by admin

Views: 1940
Last post February 05, 2015, 02:15:13 PM
by admin
RCCG Pastors,Choristers dance shoki during 63rd convention friday service(photo)

Started by mastercode

Views: 1676
Last post August 08, 2015, 03:26:38 PM
by mastercode
RCCG begin 63rd Annual convention:Prepare for unprecedented breakthrough-Adeboye

Started by mastercode

Views: 1463
Last post August 03, 2015, 07:15:52 AM
by mastercode