Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Ebola: Jim Iyke apologizes for fleeing Liberia  (Read 1728 times)

Offline internet police

• Global Moderator
  • do not spam this forum
Ebola: Jim Iyke apologizes for fleeing Liberia
« on: August 06, 2014, 05:14:02 PM »

Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has apologized for his recent comments on the Ebola Virus.

Naijacrux recalls that the actor fled Liberia?s capital city, Monrovia, a few days ago, over the outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus in the country.

?Monrovia, unfinished biz (business); Leavin(g) tonite(tonight). Nt (Not) ashamed to admit. Tis ish(issue) scares the Jesus outta me. #Ebola!!!!?, he said on Instagram.

Following the heavy criticism the action received, Jim Iyke has just sent out a press release, saying ?May I humbly apologize if my comments on Ebola ? based on fear ? were taken out of context.

?The last thing I wanted to do was to alarm anyone.

My heart goes out to all the families who have been affected by the Ebola virus ? those who have lost their lives or loved ones, those who are still bravely fighting the disease and all of the communities who are battling to keep the infection under control.

?You are all in my prayers. As I travel constantly across continents, most recently USA, Senegal, Liberia, Ghana, Gambia, I have been screened where and when necessary along with the other passengers and I believe it is the responsibility of every citizen to be vigilant and help contain the outbreak by following the advice of the local and international medical professionals and government officials?. He concluded.

Africa Against Ebola! Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Sean Tizzle, Mafikizolo...

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 1703
Last post December 03, 2014, 01:08:02 PM
by jchima14
Chris Brown Apologizes For Blasting Karrueche Tran on Instagram

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 1636
Last post December 08, 2014, 09:21:59 PM
by admin
Kendrick Lamar Apologizes To Phil Jackson