Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Drake Doesn't Pay His Bets , Kevin Hart slams him  (Read 14335 times)

Offline gurusforum

Drake Doesn't Pay His Bets , Kevin Hart slams him
« on: May 27, 2019, 06:43:21 AM »

When the Philadelphia played Toronto in the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals 76er superfan Kevin Hart didn't bet Raptors superfan Drake on the series.

Hart explained why on  Live with Ryan and Kelly.

"There was a tremendous amount of back-and-forth that we had, you know he wanted to bet on a series and I was like, 'I'm not gonna bet you 'cause you don't pay, you don't pay your debts," Hart said.

"Yeah he doesn't pay," he continued. "He bet before and it took him a long time to pay me so I'm not betting him no more. I think my frustration from the past is probably what brought some of his negativity into the series, because if I had a bet we probably would have won. But because I didn't bet he reversed me, he hit me with a reverse whoo, basically.

Panic As "RIP Drake" Trends On Twitter

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 9405
Last post November 16, 2020, 10:27:41 AM
by legendguru
Rapper Drake is Dating Another Rapper's Young Sister

Started by punch

Views: 5073
Last post March 11, 2024, 08:04:10 AM
by punch
Rapper Drake Sets New Billboard Chart Record for "if ure reading its late album"

Started by admin

Views: 2052
Last post February 27, 2015, 10:57:02 PM
by admin
Drake & Rihanna caught Kissing At Miami Stop Of "Summer Sixteen Tour"

Started by yungcrux

Views: 1715
Last post September 02, 2016, 06:39:20 AM
by yungcrux
Rapper Drake Rake huge cash on a single track - "In My Feelings"