Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Synagogue - I've Not Been Summoned by the Court -TB Joshua  (Read 1211 times)

Offline jchima14

Synagogue - I've Not Been Summoned by the Court -TB Joshua
« on: November 06, 2014, 06:54:15 AM »
There was a set back yesterday at the Coroner Court investigating the collapse of a guest house within the Synagogue Church of All Nations on September 12, as one of the church's counsel, Mr Olalekan Ojo, told the court that Prophet T.B. Joshua and the contractor are yet to be served with witness summons.

The coroner judge, Magistrate Oyetade Komolafe, had summoned Prophet T.B. Joshua and the contractor to appear before the court yesterday.

Earlier, the General Manager of the state Emergency Management Agency, LASEMA gave evidence on how the agency rescued 131 bodies alive from the rubble of the collapsed building.

Ojo said: "There is need to make certain clarification. I want to inform the court that as at today no summons to appear before this court has been personally served on Prophet T.B. Joshua.
Source: http://www.ereporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1084-synagogue-i-ve-not-been-summoned-by-the-court-tb-joshua

Appeal Court sacks another PDP Governor Okezie Ikpeazu as Abia governor

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 1560
Last post December 31, 2015, 08:35:26 PM
by yungcrux
Justice Mary Odili Wept and Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5Billion Brib

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1404
Last post October 12, 2016, 02:31:28 PM
by Ereporter
Akwa Ibom Govt. Sets Up Family Court To Tackle Alleged Child Witchcraft

Started by jchima14

Views: 1420
Last post November 17, 2014, 09:01:40 AM
by jchima14
BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court reinstates impeached Taraba deputy gov Alhaji Sanni

Started by jchima14

Views: 1472
Last post November 21, 2014, 02:54:02 PM
by jchima14
Court adjourned legal suit filed to disqualify Buhari till April 22nd

Started by mastercode

Views: 2212
Last post March 26, 2015, 06:06:33 PM
by mastercode