Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Olamide reveals, I am Not Competing With Phyno  (Read 1561 times)

Offline lindaikeji

• Global Moderator
Olamide reveals, I am Not Competing With Phyno
« on: December 18, 2017, 12:25:15 AM »

With Olamide changing the venue for his concert OLIC 4 to a much bigger one, many are of the opinion that he is scared of Phyno as the latter had two successful soldout concerts at huge venues at the Nnamdi Azikwe Stadium in Enugu.

In an exclusive chat with Showtime, Olamide said he is not in competition with Phyno.

In his words;

“I’m not competing with Phyno, everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and I’m just living my own dream. I’m 100% excited because this is something I’ve been looking forward to for over three years now; it’s always been about doing it big, something beyond the ordinary, giving back to the people and spreading love. Eko hotel is good, we’ve done a lot of stuff there but bringing OLIC4 to Teslim Balogun Stadium is about telling people out there that this is Lagos and Lagos cannot be limited, we can achieve whatever we set out to achieve”, he said.

Singer Wizkid Babymama reveals Why she has not sued Wizkid

Started by bellanaija

Replies: 0
Views: 6344
Last post September 12, 2018, 12:48:42 AM
by bellanaija
Chioma reveals relationship status with davido,details alleged fight with fiancé

Started by mastercode

Views: 9152
Last post June 17, 2020, 08:20:35 AM
by mastercode
Nigerian Music producer reveals Nollywood making young Nigerians go into rituals

Started by bellanaija

Views: 10301
Last post January 17, 2022, 12:28:01 PM
by bellanaija
Nigerian Singer Skales reveals Naira Marley demanded his removal from song

Started by internet police

Views: 3227
Last post August 07, 2023, 08:06:31 AM
by internet police
Young Singer Ayra Starr reveals her plan if she becomes President, Prioritized her Gender

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 4840
Last post March 08, 2024, 09:14:38 AM
by lindaikeji