Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: ?Stop going to church to look for husbands?Soul E warns single ladies:  (Read 1776 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator

RnB singer, turned prophet, Soul E has not stopped delivering his prophetic messages on his facebook page.The last time, he made headlines for warning Wizkid and Davido about an impending accident. This time, his message is centred around those desperate for marriage and prosperity.

Speaking through his facebook page, Soul E posted: ?I want to give you all a secret that has kept me in God all these years. I asked a woman in Ghana some years ago ?why do you go to church? she said:? because I need a husband.? Some go to church because they want prosperity, some go because they need a child, but I am here this morning as an Oracle of God to tell you that?s so wrong?,

The gospel artiste who remarried his heartthrob a few months ago continued ? I never prayed for a woman before God gave me my Angel. I never prayed for connections before God connected me to the people I know today. All that I have today, I never prayed for it, I was just loving God and doing his work. whoever you are, wherever you are reading this from, just love God, trust Him and your life will take a new turn. ?Seek ye first his kingdom and his righteousness and every other thing shall be added to you?. He posted.

Drake & Rihanna caught Kissing At Miami Stop Of "Summer Sixteen Tour"

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 1703
Last post September 02, 2016, 06:39:20 AM
by yungcrux
Rapper Big Sean Warns Justin Bieber To Keep His Hands Off Ariana Grande

Started by internet police

Views: 1735
Last post April 10, 2015, 06:29:45 PM
by internet police
Shut Up , Cardi B Reacts To larsa Pipen Bragging About Everyday Sex: “stop Flex”

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 4363
Last post April 03, 2023, 08:57:33 AM
by lindaikeji
Keri Hilson Posts Sexy Pic on Snapchat; Twitter Can’t Stop Raving

Started by admin

Views: 1803
Last post August 19, 2016, 07:04:55 AM
by admin
Rapper Drake Rake huge cash on a single track - "In My Feelings"