Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Breaking: EFCC arrests Fani-Kayode again (Photos)  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Ereporter

Breaking: EFCC arrests Fani-Kayode again (Photos)
« on: October 21, 2016, 04:12:23 PM »

A former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has been re-arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) today, October 21.

Fani-Kayode was arrested outside the Federal High Court Ikoyi, Lagos state.Fani-Kayode being led to a waiting bus by EFCC officials outside the court premises on Friday, October 21.Fani-Kayode’s arrest comes shortly after he alleged that the commission was planning to re-arrest and detain him indefinitely.

He said in statement on Thursday, October 21 that the commission was planning to re-arrest him, even though he had been granted bail by the Federal High Court in Lagos.

“I have been reliably informed by my sources within the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) that they are planning to re-arrest and detain me for as long as possible once again even though I have been granted bail by the Federal High Court in Lagos,” he said.

Fani-Kayode being led in a bus by EFCC officials on Friday, October 21.

He said the fresh charges were politically-motivated, noting that there is no truth in or substance to them, Premium Times reports.

According to him, the case had been assigned to a judge and the date for arraignment had been set for November 10 before Justice Tsoho of the Federal High Court in Abuja.

He said: “My lawyers were in court for the original date of arraignment on the 14th of October but for some curious reason the EFCC did not show up on that day,” he said.

“The matter was therefore adjourned till 10th November and my lawyers have given an undertaking to the Judge to ensure that I am in court on that day. They have also written to the EFCC to that effect and our letter was acknowledged by them.

“Because of that the matter is now seized of the court yet the EFCC are still planning to arrest me probably at the premises of the Federal High Court in Lagos after I appear there on Friday 21st October to attend my trial on the trumped up and, again, politically-motivated charges concerning the presidential campaign funds.

“If they do not arrest me then they will arrest me and seek to detain me for as long as possible soon after that. Whichever way they will come and I am ready for them. I am not running.”

Kayode said the commission was eager to hurt and spite him by planning to also detain his wife and his eight-month-old son who have done nothing wrong.

He alleged that the presidency had ordered the commission to keep him out of circulation and off the streets.

Source: http://nigerianewstoday.com.ng/breaking-efcc-arrests-fani-kayode-again-photos/

Shocking! Video shows how two girls tried to rape a guy (Photos/Video)

Started by Ereporter

Replies: 0
Views: 1376
Last post October 03, 2016, 07:15:11 PM
by Ereporter
Graphic photos: Body of newborn baby found dumped in Newly Built railway station

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1547
Last post October 12, 2016, 08:46:17 PM
by Ereporter
2015 Election: Thugs destroy David Mark?s campaign posters in Otukpo [PHOTOS]

Started by jchima14

Views: 1685
Last post November 09, 2014, 10:20:19 PM
by jchima14
[PHOTOS] 9ice Makes Grand Entry As He Rode A horse To Submit APC Nomination Form

Started by jchima14

Views: 1426
Last post November 25, 2014, 11:49:23 PM
by jchima14
Man Burns 8-Year-Old Stepson’s Hand For Stealing N200 In Rivers State (Photos)

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1264
Last post October 04, 2016, 01:44:11 PM
by Ereporter