Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Unbelievable! Popular Nollywood actor allegedly attacked by witches (photo)  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Goodiez Chibuike Nwachukwu

Popular Nollywood actor and movie producers, Daniel Ademinokan has cried out to everyone as he claimed he is being attacked by witches in USA.

Ademinokan who has been living in the   United States of America with his family, actress Stella Damasus took to his Instagram handle to post a picture of a cat that has been at his window for a while now with the caption: “I don’t know whose Aunty this is from my village that has been showing up at my backdoor for 3 days now. Because we are in America, they’ll ask me to call Animal control. If I were in Africa now, I know what would be happening here right now in spiritual warfare. Emmm…. Who is from Mountain of Fire Here Biko? Send me your book of prayer points! Meanwhile, you this OLOGBO, go and tell your people that they gave you the wrong address o.”

The mysterious cat that appears at Daniel Ademinokan every night in USA.

It could be recalled that, Daniel Ademinokan was once married to Nollywood actress Doris Simeon until he moved to the US with his son and got married to, Actress Stella Damasus few years back.

Nawa o, witchcraft for USA again!

See Picture Here>>> http://latestnigerianews.com.ng/unbelievable-popular-nollywood-actor-allegedly-attacked-by-witches-photo/

Nollywood Actress Dakore Egbuson Akande stuns in birthday shoot (Photos)

Started by legendguru

Replies: 0
Views: 1252
Last post October 17, 2016, 01:08:50 AM
by legendguru
Snake dies from poisoning after biting this ladies breasts (Photo/Video)

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1203
Last post October 05, 2016, 05:39:45 PM
by Ereporter
Actor and wrestler the rock Purchases House for His Mom

Started by punch

Views: 8077
Last post June 06, 2022, 02:12:37 PM
by punch