Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: Unbelievable! Governor Nasir El-Rufai attacks President Buhari (VIDEO)  (Read 1351 times)

Offline jchima14

A Twitter user has posted a video that showed how Governor Nasir El-Rufai attacked the administrations who constantly complain about the problems instead of the solving them.

Meanwhile, it’s unclear when and where the footage was taken El-Rufai on a video says: ”I did not complain even once about what they did. ”I looked at the situation on ground and tried to solve what i could. But i was not whining and saying others created the problem, so i cannot do anything about it”. Nobody said that you should solve every problem but show us that you’re solving some”.

Click HERE to watch Video: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/national/item/8207-unbelievable-governor-nasir-el-rufai-attacks-president-buhari-video

Buhari Slams Nigerians, Says Nigerians celebrate people with questionable wealth

Started by Postmaster

Replies: 0
Views: 1933
Last post March 22, 2017, 03:55:16 AM
by Postmaster
Buhari urged to constitute committee to implement National Conference report

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1674
Last post November 04, 2015, 11:29:22 PM
by internet police
Buhari Congratulates Obaseki For Winning Edo Governorship Polls Four Days Prior