Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Actress Mercy Aigbe reveals reasons behind her successful marriage  (Read 1510 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Actress Mercy Aigbe reveals reasons behind her successful marriage
« on: September 07, 2016, 08:06:02 AM »

Aigbe, who is currently in her second marriage, got hitched to popular hotelier, Lanre Gentry, also on the same tally.

Speaking in an interview the actress stated that her successful marriage is down to having a focus.

"It has been cool and it’s been God all the way. Before I got into it, I had actually made up my mind that come what may, I was going to stay married."

"Although, I won’t say there weren’t some challenges along the way, I am just being focused. And I have been praying about it and God has just been helping me. So, it’s been God all the way."

For her husband, Lanre Gentry, it was not an easy task getting the woman's attention. He reportedly had to pay a huge sum of money before getting Aigbe's consent for marriage.

He narrated an incident where he promised to pay a lady the sum of N50,000 so that she can convince the actress to talk to him.

According to Naij News, “On getting there, I met one lady, Bimbo. I was inside my car. Bimbo called her out. She refused. I now told Bimbo to talk to Mercy, that if she agrees I will give her N50, 000", he said.

We guess time is money especially for a busy actress like Mercy Aigbe

Bobrisky reveals - Don’t leave your man if he cheats, my bae cheats all the time

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1549
Last post December 11, 2017, 07:40:27 AM
by internet police
Igboman allegedly abducted, raped, impregnated Hausa girl -Muslim group reveals

Started by Postmaster

Views: 10824
Last post November 06, 2019, 07:52:52 AM
by Postmaster
Igbos are very rude,Fani Kayode Estranged wife,Precious reveals what he told her

Started by punch

Views: 11721
Last post December 06, 2021, 12:50:39 PM
by punch
Tonto dikeh did this to me - Husband finally reveals what happened in Video

Started by legendguru

Views: 1632
Last post March 20, 2017, 08:44:46 AM
by legendguru
Nigerian Survivor reveals how Migrants were Raped, Shot in Libya