Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: A lawmaker in ondo allegedly orders thugs to beat up contractor  (Read 2205 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
A contractor handling some projects in the Ondo state House of Assembly, Mr.Obayoriju Jimoh Abass was yesterday molested by a member of the Assembly, Hon. Ayo Arowele, representing Owo State constituency at a meeting.

Apart from assaulting the contractor who incidentally is from Owo like Arowele, the lawmaker was said to have allegedly instructed his boys to molest him.

In the process, the contractor?s cloth was allegedly thorn by Arowele?s boys who pushed him out of the meeting.

It was however gathered that Hon. Arowele?s action may not be unconnected with Obayoriju?s interest in his seat.

Arowele is said to be threatened with the rising profile of Obayoriju in Owo and Labour Party (LP) lately.

Narrating his ordeal, Obayoriju alleged that he was molested and assaulted by Arowele and his thugs at a meeting in the premises of the Assembly.

He said, ?I went to a meeting summoned by the tender?s committee but I was surprised that despite the fact that I answered the questions the Committee asked correctly, I was asked to shut up.

?In the process of trying to defend myself, Hon Arowele moved towards me and slapped me. He later instructed his thugs to work me out of the meeting. One of his thugs tore my cloth and slapped me severally.

?I think what Arowele and his boys did to me is something that should not be allowed to go without reporting to the appropriate quarters. Such attack is barbaric and uncalled for?

Obayoriju, who had reported the case to the police, threatened to sue the lawmaker, saying, ?I will not hesitate to drag Arowele to court because what he did to me is uncivil?

He also called on police authorities in the state to investigate the matter because the lawmaker also threatened to get rid of him.

In a swift reaction, Arowele, who confirmed that the contractor appeared at the floor of House, described the allegation of his molestation as a blatant lie targeted at destroying his image.

He noted that no amount of lies would derail him, adding that, ?it is sad that people have to be mischievous. The allegations leveled against me is nothing but a lie, also coming from a great liar?

MMM founder, Sergey Mavrodi allegedly writes open letter to Nigerian govt

Started by Ereporter

Replies: 0
Views: 1156
Last post December 12, 2016, 03:54:38 PM
by Ereporter
Nigeria- Fashola under fire for allegedly spending ₦139 million on two boreholes

Started by admin

Views: 1496
Last post August 24, 2015, 11:09:29 AM
by admin
How MMM Nigeria’s number one “Guider”, Chuddy Ugorji allegedly made N5bn in one

Started by Ereporter

Views: 1125
Last post December 15, 2016, 01:43:34 PM
by Ereporter
Soldiers Allegedly Murder 16 men arrested on suspicion of being B'haram members