Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Tensions high in Chicago after white police shot black Woman and a boy  (Read 1383 times)

Offline newspostng

• Global Moderator

Tensions remain high in Chicago after police shot and killed two people early Saturday morning, with the force already faces heightened scrutiny overs its practices.

Janet Cooksey says her 19-year-old son, Quintonio LeGrier, was a college honors student studying engineering who recently had been dealing with some mental health issues.

Family members reportedly called police to their home Saturday because the teen was threatening his father with a baseball bat. Detectives described LeGrier as being "combative" before he was shot.

"I used to watch the news daily and I would grieve for other mothers, other family members, and now today I'm grieving myself," said Janet Cooksey, LeGrier's mother. "When do it come to an end?"

Fifty-five-year-old Bettie Jones, a mother of five, lived in the same building. She was reportedly waiting for police to respond, then got shot along with LeGrier.

Police admitted she was quote "accidentally struck and tragically killed."

"Right now is a time for compassion towards the suffering of families that are experiencing injustices throughout our city," Jahmal Cole, a Jones relative, said Sunday at a press conference.

One of Kidnapped Victim is among kidnappers,Police Nabbed Turkish sch kidnappers

Started by yungcrux

Replies: 0
Views: 1626
Last post January 27, 2017, 10:42:27 AM
by yungcrux
Once a billionaire, now penniless, US self-made woman billionaire Rise and fall

Started by mastercode

Views: 1340
Last post June 06, 2016, 12:54:03 AM
by mastercode
Student trying to impress woman jumps from roof to roof and then this horrible t

Started by jchima14

Views: 1250
Last post August 27, 2016, 11:25:53 AM
by jchima14
CRYSTAL METH HITS Nigeria ,Police Nabbed Suspects

Started by mastercode

Views: 1495
Last post March 18, 2016, 12:48:59 AM
by mastercode
Bloody Day For Rivers State Police As Militants Kill 4 Officers