Random Pagan Verse:
If your Book is found on you, it is clear proof against you along unless you tell our enemies what you know. You may be taken and tortured,
but keep all thoughts of the Craft from your mind. If the torture is too much to bear, tell them, "I cannot bear this torture. I will confess. What do you want me to say?"
If they try to make you talk about the Craft, do not; but if they try to make you speak of absurd things, such as flying through the air, consorting with the Christian devil,
sacrificing children or eating mens flesh, say, "I held an evil dream; I was beside myself; I was crazed," or words to that effect, to obtain relief from the torture. Not all
magistrates are bad -- if there is any semblance of an excuse, they may show mercy. If you have confessed to anything, deny it afterwards: say that you babbled under torture,
or that you dont remember what you said. If you are condemned, do not be afraid, for the Craft is powerful and your escape will be aided if you stand fast. If you go steadfast
to the flames, be certain that drugs will reach you and you will feel nothing of the pain. You will only go to death and what lies beyond -- the ecstasy of the God and the Goddess.
If you betray anything, however, there is no hope for you in this life or that which is to come.

Author Topic: Barcelona agreed a summer deal to sign Atletico Madrid midfielder Arda Tura  (Read 1081 times)

Offline internet police (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • Date Registered: Jul 2014
  • do not spam this forum
    • View Profile
Barcelona have agreed a summer deal to sign Atletico Madrid midfielder Arda Turan, according to reports.

The Turkey international had revealed his desire to make way from Vicente Calderon in the summer, with Chelsea tipped to be his next destination. However, Sport now claims that the Catalan giants have agreed a five-year deal worth ?24.8m with the 29-year-old, although his agent recently rubbished claims that a contract has already been signed. Should Turan seal a move to Camp Nou, he would have to wait until January to make his debut due to the transfer embargo imposed on Barca.

Liverpool and Arsenal Goes head to head to sign Real Betis star Dani Ceballos

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 253
Last post September 09, 2015, 10:09:12 AM
by mastercode
Manchester United and Manchester City battled to sign West Ham defender Ogbonna

Started by legendguru

Views: 405
Last post March 04, 2016, 12:53:48 AM
by legendguru
Liverpool signs Fresh long term deal with french star Mamadou Sakho

Started by legendguru

Views: 369
Last post September 21, 2015, 10:18:29 AM
by legendguru
Chelsea move to sign liverpool striker Rickie lambert as drogba replacement

Started by ctytravellink

Views: 360
Last post May 05, 2015, 04:46:29 PM
by ctytravellink
Turkish Side Besiktas set to sign Nigerian born chelsea forward Mikel Obi

Started by internet police

Views: 419
Last post August 28, 2015, 02:46:25 PM
by internet police
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger begin Plan to sign Granit Xhata

Started by yungcrux

Views: 551
Last post March 24, 2016, 12:46:54 AM
by yungcrux
Arsenal to sign two Nigerian Eaglet youngsters,Kelechi Nwakali & Samuel Chukwuez

Started by admin

Views: 358
Last post January 13, 2016, 11:27:54 AM
by admin
Manchester United reportedly made initial contact to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Started by admin

Views: 279
Last post March 16, 2016, 12:35:12 AM
by admin
Manchester Utd joined Chelsea in chase to sign Juventus star Leonardo Bonucci

Started by mastercode

Views: 401
Last post June 20, 2016, 03:38:00 AM
by mastercode
Arsenal ,Manchester United reportedly fight it out to sign Celtic striker Moussa

Started by legendguru

Views: 362
Last post November 28, 2016, 05:44:31 AM
by legendguru