Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: How to Use Mtn BIS on PC & android using openvpn(Openvpn power all applications)  (Read 100305 times)

Offline kibgbillionaire

Thanks for the new password moderator but it still doesn't connect and the yellow signal keeps hanging in the middle and always shows connecting to serve and keeps failing and hanging. Any assistance on this issue pls help outout.
It keeps asking for new Password over and over please anyone help..MasterCode

Offline toche002

i guess open vpn is down right down :(

Offline Mekuzio

i guess open vpn is down right down :(
;)
Yes, it is

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
all servers are working, its possibly mtn downtime in your area

Offline toche002

so what you saying is yours is working right now?

Offline Mekuzio

Simple server works but open vpn doesn't

Offline toche002

Simple server works but open vpn doesn't
i guess is from open vpn database itself. maybe it's a network issue.

Offline billkill87

I'm having the same issue on thisopenvpn problem, despite putting g the new password,it no longer connects but keeps on hanging. This problem is going to 2days now.moderator pls we need ur help on this issue urgently. Help us on any assistance pls😩😩😩

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
USERNAME AND PASSWORD UPDATED ON 5TH NOVEMBER 2015

Username: vpnbook
Password: hehECh4R

use our simple server for now, check our download page on N aijacrux. we have created many open vpn servers and we are test rrunning them and will be roll out soon. the servers will be updated every 3 days on our website ,these servers are faster than earlier ones. happy surfing

Offline chux76

USERNAME AND PASSWORD UPDATED ON 5TH NOVEMBER 2015

Password: hehECh4R

use our simple server for now, check our download page on N aijacrux. we have created many open vpn servers and we are test rrunning them and will be roll out soon. the servers will be updated every 3 days on our website ,these servers are faster than earlier ones. happy surfing

Where is the download page?

Offline toche002

its like VPNBook has stop their servers from running in nigeria

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
USERNAME AND PASSWORD UPDATED ON 12TH NOV 2015

Password: DRu5hutr

Offline najmanjoe

The VPN its no longer working. And I subscribed for a month. Please help me na.

Offline Bagguypp

USERNAME AND PASSWORD UPDATED ON 12TH NOV 2015

Password: DRu5hutr

What's the need when it ain't working , typical .

Offline toche002

I taya oo

Offline dblaze042

Op, open vpn no longer works in my domain. Is anyone also, experiencing such?

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
password updated on 19th november 2015
Password: MuQu4ust

for those complaining, openvpn is still working perfectly,uninstall, then reinstall and  just flush dns by going to start - run -cmd=then in cmd type ipconfig/flushdns on your pc.

if you still have problem , then use our simple server, its working flawlessly and fast. due to limited time, we will be dropping new servers soon and it will expire every 3days and we will update just like before.

Offline kibgbillionaire

MasterCode you keep saying open on is still working but for me I tried everything still not working, please do us a favor , kindly repost the link and I mean the download link for the OpenVpn which is currently working for you and also the new simple server link and also both configuration and file server for OpenVpn. And please do not say go to the first page because the first page has not being updated or refreshed in a long time . Please repost everything new . Thank or you will just find the traffic and people visiting your site going down. E.G Cast the owner of tweakwarevpn always keeps everything on is website update expecially when they are out of date . Please repost all links, download links and server file links . Thank You

Offline kibgbillionaire

Everyone mastercode OpenVpn is still working can any one prove and testify if your OpenVpn is now working, I downloaded the new open Vpn from the OpenVpn main website still not working , I also downloaded the open Vpn on here but still not working , anyone with proper working server , proper working OpenVpn and all file , master keeps saying he will post something new every time but still nothing shows . Look at gurus lodge.com and naija loaded always updated but naija crux always delays ... Please if your open which was not working before is now working please people testify I beg of you

Offline billkill87

Everyone mastercode OpenVpn is still working can any one prove and testify if your OpenVpn is now working, I downloaded the new open Vpn from the OpenVpn main website still not working , I also downloaded the open Vpn on here but still not working , anyone with proper working server , proper working OpenVpn and all file , master keeps saying he will post something new every time but still nothing shows . Look at gurus lodge.com and naija loaded always updated but naija crux always delays ... Please if your open which was not working before is now working please people testify I beg of you
honestly this is otta hand coz is no longer connecting, master code please we urgently  need your help on this issue. Kindly update new servers nahh abeg

Offline kibgbillionaire

MasterCode since we are all aware that OpenVpn works no more for mtn cheat but simple server still works..Please can you and any one or every guru here show us how to configure your whole system using simple server..Simple server does not work for the entire system only if you configure application manually but there are application which cannot be configured manually E.G BLUESTACK..... Please how do we or i make simple sever work for the entire pc

browse free on Pc & android with free mtn 910mb using naijacrux edited ss tricks

Started by mastercode

Replies: 8
Views: 4826
Last post September 04, 2014, 02:59:18 PM
by ansops
Mtn BB10 plans with Naijacrux simple Server still blazing on PC&Android-Tutorial

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 3731
Last post February 11, 2016, 08:53:37 PM
by internet police
How to use Mtn BIS on PC and android using simple server unlimited&surf download

Started by mastercode

Replies: 13
Views: 8771
Last post April 29, 2015, 08:32:52 PM
by damobaba
New MTN PC&android Unlimited browsing wit Naijacrux Simpleserver-No subscription

Started by mastercode

Replies: 3
Views: 5906
Last post June 01, 2015, 10:23:37 AM
by chux76
How to use Etisalat chat pack with simple server on Pc and Android

Started by internet police

Replies: 1
Views: 4861
Last post August 10, 2015, 12:32:08 PM
by seunot