Naijacrux News:Welcome to Naijacrux Online Forum..Great Place To Get Tips Facts Updates and More ,Interact Discuss & Learn With Others !!.remember to register to enjoy much more update!!!New Updates From Naijacrux -Naijacrux Is Now Mobile Friendly - Download Our Android App On Our Forum Rules And Announcement Section.Our App Will be Live On Google Playstore And IOS Store Soon Aswell - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAIJACRUX ANDROID APP !!! Dear Guest And Naijacrux Dedicated Members,!!! ,  You Can Now Receive Naijacrux Weekly New Post and Updates Via Email by Subscribing To Our Newsletter Using The Subscribe Button Above The Naijacrux Announcement And Discussion At The Top Home Page!!Never Miss A New Post And Updates Again.!Thank You.  !!!YOU ARE WELCOME TO NAIJACRUX INFORMATIVE LEARNING AND INTERACTIVE FORUM.This Website is an Intensive Forum of Learning We recommend you Register & Login to Enjoy much free stuffs ::>>Also remember to Update your Profile Immediately after registration. Thank you!>>>!!!!To All Advertisers And Patronizers, kindly Send Mail To Support@naijacrux.com For adverts Placement. thanks!!!

Author Topic: How to easily Install and use WhatsApp on PC  (Read 2423 times)

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
How to easily Install and use WhatsApp on PC
« on: August 11, 2014, 03:10:50 AM »
How to Install WhatsApp on PC

To download and Install Whatsapp on PC using BlueStacks

Step 1: Download BlueStack (free Windows Application)

click here to download bluestacks for windows

Step 2: After Finishing the Download Double Click on Downloaded File, Click Continue, Click Install.

Step 3: Now Download WhatsApp APK File

click here to download whatsapp APK

Step 4: After Finishing the Download Double Click on Downloaded WhatsApp APK file.

Step 5: Now whatsApp will install in your PC.

Step 6: Now Open BlueStacks (Click on BlueStacks icon in your Desktop)

Step 7: Now in BlueStacks >> Click on My Apps.

Step 8: Now you?ll see WhatsApp >> Click on it.

Step 9: Accept Terms and Condition

Step 10: Type your Mobile Number in the Field

Note: First type your Country Code like 91 for India and then your Mobile Number

Step 11: Now WhatsApp will try to verify your number, but it will show fail message.

Step 12: Now click on Call Me >> You?ll receive a automatic call with a confirmation number, write down that number .

Step 13: Now type the received number in verification field and your done!

Enjoy WhatsApp For PC!

If you get any error feel free to ask below
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 03:14:36 AM by mastercode »

Offline jagahore

Re: How to easily Install and use WhatsApp on PC
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 01:07:28 AM »
pls how can i set my blue stack to connect with internet using mtn blackberry cheat for pc plsssss help

Offline mastercode

• Global Moderator
Re: How to easily Install and use WhatsApp on PC
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 01:10:23 PM »
pls how can i set my blue stack to connect with internet using mtn blackberry cheat for pc plsssss help

you have to set bluestack to use proxy 127.0.0.1 port 8080 if you are using our simpler server mtn bis cheat.

or use our opnvpn,with that you dont need proxy,bluestack will work directly. follow this link to use mtn bis with open vpn,it open vpn powers all apps.

http://naijacrux.com/pc-free-browsing-codes-and-tips/how-to-use-mtn-bis-on-pc-android-using-openvpn(openvpn-power-all-applications)/

Sony Warns VAIO Users - don't Install Windows 10

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 2543
Last post August 15, 2015, 06:15:48 PM
by mastercode
Windows 10 Will No Longer Reboot to Install Updates

Started by lindaikeji

Replies: 0
Views: 4956
Last post July 30, 2018, 12:22:44 AM
by lindaikeji