Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Random Pagan Verse:
It is not forbidden to say, "There is Witchcraft in the land", for the Christians say so themselves
and have made it heresy not to believe so; but always say, "I know nothing of it here, though it may be elsewhere." If any person speaks about the Craft outside of the Circle, say,
"Do not speak of such things -- it frightens me. It is bad luck to talk about such things." Say this for this reason: the Christians have their spies everywhere. These spies have been
known to talk as if they were drawn to the Craft and as if they would want to come to our meetings, and they say such things as, "My fathers and forefathers worshipped the Old Ones, and my mother; I
would like to worship in this way myself." To all of these, tell them that you do not know what they are talking about, and that you wish they would stop. But to others, say,
"It is silly to talk about Witches flying around in the air; they would have to be lighter than feathers or thistle-down. Besides, everyone knows that Witches are all bleary-eyed old hags;
what fun could they possibly have at their meetings, and why should I want to participate? And besides, you know we were taught in school that there are no such things as Witches."
Always make fun of the subject, that we may worship in peace when the persecution ends: let us all work for that happy time. May the blessing of the God and the Goddess be upon all who keep this law.

Author Topic: Latest Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme at KPMG Nigeria  (Read 7052 times)

Offline yungcrux (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • Date Registered: Sep 2015
    • View Profile
Latest Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme at KPMG Nigeria
« on: October 31, 2018, 12:47:16 PM »

KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.

Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019
Job TypeFull Time 
QualificationBA/BSc/HND 
LocationLagos
Job FieldGeneral   Graduate Jobs 

Job Code: 100702BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire

Requirements
Eligible candidates must:

Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.

Method of Application

Note

Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website HERE to apply

Vacancies at Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited)

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 855
Last post December 05, 2015, 10:50:35 PM
by mastercode
Ongoing 2018 Golden Sugar Internship Program (GSIP) at Flour Mills of Nigeria

Started by Naijaloaded

Views: 4194
Last post August 20, 2018, 07:48:55 AM
by Naijaloaded
Entry-Level & Experienced Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc -7 New Opening

Started by admin

Views: 1132
Last post September 23, 2014, 10:50:33 AM
by admin
Entry-Level vacancies at Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited

Started by admin

Views: 841
Last post December 03, 2014, 02:26:48 PM
by admin
Vacancies at Shell Nigeria Closed Pension Fund Administrator Limited

Started by mastercode

Views: 688
Last post June 30, 2015, 11:26:54 AM
by mastercode
Electrical Technicians Vacancies at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)

Started by newspostng

Views: 812
Last post December 07, 2016, 01:23:55 AM
by newspostng
fresh Jobs at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)

Started by legendguru

Views: 9827
Last post October 12, 2018, 01:15:02 AM
by legendguru
Current Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc - Transport Division

Started by ctytravellink

Views: 988
Last post September 26, 2014, 07:57:06 AM
by ctytravellink
Jobs Vacancies at The Institute Of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN)

Started by legendguru

Views: 544
Last post October 12, 2015, 10:46:59 AM
by legendguru
we are not employing ? Nigeria Labour Minister, warns Stop sending us CVs

Started by newspostng

Views: 390
Last post January 04, 2016, 11:31:59 PM
by newspostng