Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/Naijacrux , or @Naijacrux or search for Naijacrux!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Random Pagan Verse:
Grapes grow upon the vine giving us both joy and wine.
Fir does mark the evergreen to represent immortality seen.

Author Topic: Buhari replies Nnamdi Kanu over threat to return to cause hell  (Read 11845 times)

Offline punch (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • Date Registered: May 2017
    • View Profile
Buhari replies Nnamdi Kanu over threat to return to cause hell
« on: October 24, 2018, 12:52:35 AM »
The Presidency has spoken on the recent broadcast by the leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu that his return to Nigeria would be disastrous.

Kanu had in a broadcast on Sunday boasted that Nigerian government cannot jail him.

“The Zoo called Nigeria can not jail me. I will fight till the last day. Binta Nyanko court failed to ask the Nigerian Army why they invaded my home. Nigerian court is a Kangaroo court. I did not jump bail, I left because the court failed to protect.

“I am coming back to Biafra land soon and I will bring hell with me, the way it has never been seen before,” he had said.

Reacting, however, presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, in a statement on Tuesday asked Nigerians to ignore Kanu as his threat to bring hell to Nigeira was unrealistic.

He said, “The Presidency wishes to restate that Nigeria under President Muhammadu Buhari is strong enough to defend its territory against any threat, assuring all Nigerians that there is no reason to worry about the hollow outburst by Nnamdi Kanu, the disputed leader of IPOB on returning to the country ‘with hell’.

“Instead, we see the re-enactment of his bizarre, episodic threat as a mere distraction which will not be allowed to detract from the existing cordial relationships between Nigeria and other countries.

“The Buhari administration is in constant touch with other friendly nations and has the best assurances that they would continue to reciprocate the respect Nigeria has for the sovereignty of their nations.

“Nigerians have nothing to fear from this.”

Former Nigerian President Obasanjo Declares Buhari as next Nigerian President

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 475
Last post March 04, 2015, 06:51:47 PM
by internet police
jonathan to buhari- If you want to probe me, then probe all the admin before me

Started by internet police

Views: 604
Last post May 28, 2015, 01:26:23 AM
by internet police
Buhari shuts up rumour mongers , "I'm not dead" - Released dinner picture in UK

Started by legendguru

Views: 515
Last post January 30, 2017, 05:01:31 PM
by legendguru
Man who promised to walk from Lagos to Abuja if Buhari wins arrived Abuja

Started by mastercode

Views: 410
Last post April 21, 2015, 08:32:55 AM
by mastercode
President Obama Invites Nigerian President Buhari To White House

Started by admin

Views: 414
Last post June 26, 2015, 09:17:55 AM
by admin
Buhari's first Nigerian President to stay at U.S President?s oficial guest house

Started by mastercode

Views: 398
Last post July 20, 2015, 03:08:14 PM
by mastercode
Corruption versus corruption is impossible to fight?Jonathan?s aides tell Buhari

Started by yungcrux

Views: 387
Last post October 15, 2015, 10:21:39 AM
by yungcrux
President Buhari remains Nigeria's president whether home or abroad ? Presidency

Started by yungcrux

Views: 437
Last post March 14, 2016, 09:09:17 AM
by yungcrux
Nigeria Celebrate 57th Indepedence , Buhari Visits Maiduguri To Celebrate

Started by Nairaland

Views: 586
Last post October 02, 2017, 12:36:37 AM
by Nairaland
President Obama reaffirms readiness to work with Nigeria President elect buhari