Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Ariana Grande Sends A Message To Ex Late Lover Mac Miller  (Read 8350 times)

Offline lindaikeji

• Global Moderator
Ariana Grande Sends A Message To Ex Late Lover Mac Miller
« on: September 17, 2018, 08:17:28 AM »

Ariana Grande first publically reacted to the passing of her ex Mac Miller, who died last week of a suspected drug overdose, with a simple Instagram photo.

This afternoon, she finally opened up on social media with some words and an old video.

View this post on Instagram

i adored you from the day i met you when i was nineteen and i always will. i can’t believe you aren’t here anymore. i really can’t wrap my head around it. we talked about this. so many times. i’m so mad, i’m so sad i don’t know what to do. you were my dearest friend. for so long. above anything else. i’m so sorry i couldn’t fix or take your pain away. i really wanted to. the kindest, sweetest soul with demons he never deserved. i hope you’re okay now. rest.

A post shared by Ariana Grande (@arianagrande) on Sep 14, 2018 at 12:40pm PDT
b/?utm_source=ig_embed_loading[/instagram]
i adored you from the day i met you when i was nineteen and i always will. i can’t believe you aren’t here anymore. i really can’t wrap my head around it. we talked about this. so many times. i’m so mad, i’m so sad i don’t know what to do. you were my dearest friend. for so long. above anything else. i’m so sorry i couldn’t fix or take your pain away. i really wanted to. the kindest, sweetest soul with demons he never deserved. i hope you’re okay now. rest," Ariana wrote under a video of the two of them having fun at a meal.

While some folks online blamed Ariana -- who became engaged to Pete Davidson not long after breaking up with Mac -- for Miller's death, those close to the two of them have said that Grande was nothing but a great influence on Miller's tragically short life.

Rapper Drake Sets New Billboard Chart Record for "if ure reading its late album"

Started by admin

Replies: 0
Views: 2040
Last post February 27, 2015, 10:57:02 PM
by admin
Late US Rapper Notorious BIG Gets His Own "Rap Snacks" Flavored Chips

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 11462
Last post December 09, 2019, 01:13:23 PM
by newspostng
Late Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina posted past Drug Photo online