Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Amber Rose reveals what She Told Kanye west about Nicki Minaj  (Read 3364 times)

Offline bellanaija

• Global Moderator
Amber Rose reveals what She Told Kanye west about Nicki Minaj
« on: August 31, 2018, 01:12:33 AM »

Nicki Minaj's standout performance on Kanye West's My Dark Twisted Fantasy track "Monster" was a big part of why her debut album Pink Friday, which dropped a month later, was such a hit.

But she almost didn't make the cut on the JAY-Z, Rick Ross and Bon Iver featured track.

As Amber Rose told Peter Rosenberg, it was she who suggested Nicki be included.

"I believed in Nicki from the beginning. I was with Kanye at the time and I was like, 'Kanye, you gotta give her a shot like she's amazing,'" Amber said.

Kanye was skeptical but eventually agreed.

"He tried it out and he put it her on "Monster"and he was like 'Damn she killed that shit,'" Amber added.

According to Amber, Nicki paid her back by dropping her name in a sexually explicit bar on the hit.

Besides, 'Ye, they can't stand besides me
I think me, you, and Am should ménage Friday

Now, Amber does have a history of making things up, and had admitted at the beginning of the Rosenberg interview she was already drunk.

Are you buying Amber's story of being the reason Nicki was on "Monster"? You can check it out at about the 16-minute mark.

Wizkid's Baby Mama Reveals how She Was Disvirgined By wizkid

Started by internet police

Replies: 0
Views: 1981
Last post May 28, 2015, 01:41:08 AM
by internet police
Rapper Nelly Reveals plans He's "Working Toward" Engaging Shantel Jackson

Started by lindaikeji

Views: 14991
Last post October 30, 2020, 01:05:24 PM
by lindaikeji
Actresses still make a good wife ? Nollywood star Mercy Johnson Reveals

Started by legendguru

Views: 1569
Last post December 27, 2015, 12:12:12 AM
by legendguru
Rapper Cardi B reveals She Uses her hubby Offset's Body Fluids For Her Skin Care

Started by admin

Views: 13493
Last post December 25, 2019, 04:44:29 PM
by admin
Destiny child singer Kelly Rowland reveals here Favorite Ways To Have Sex

Started by newspostng

Views: 5057
Last post April 20, 2020, 12:01:54 PM
by newspostng