Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: Tuface And I Had SEX – Lady tells Annie Idibia  (Read 1567 times)

Offline guruslodge

• Global Moderator
Tuface And I Had SEX – Lady tells Annie Idibia
« on: February 07, 2018, 12:33:55 AM »

There was mild drama on social media on Monday after a lady accused Nigerian music legend Tuface Idibia of infidelity.
 Image result for tuface and annie 2017

This happened on Instagram after Annie replied a fan who accused her husband of cheating.

The lady in question simply identified as Akume bragged to Annie to stop defending her husband.

In the process of exchanging comments, she revealed that she had sex with Tuface sometime in 2014 while in Detroit.

She wrote “He cheats all the time, I mean I f*cked him sometime in Detroit back in 2014, so see what you want me to say.”

Singer 2face tells Nigerians , Don’t panic, observe precautionary measures

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 10151
Last post March 30, 2020, 10:52:29 AM
by punch
Tiwa Savage tells Yemi Alade ,I know I don’t have big buttocks, mind your biz

Started by naij

Replies: 0
Views: 10279
Last post December 24, 2018, 07:19:45 AM
by naij