Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/Naijacrux , or @Naijacrux or search for Naijacrux!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Random Pagan Verse:
If your Book is found on you, it is clear proof against you along unless you tell our enemies what you know. You may be taken and tortured,
but keep all thoughts of the Craft from your mind. If the torture is too much to bear, tell them, "I cannot bear this torture. I will confess. What do you want me to say?"
If they try to make you talk about the Craft, do not; but if they try to make you speak of absurd things, such as flying through the air, consorting with the Christian devil,
sacrificing children or eating mens flesh, say, "I held an evil dream; I was beside myself; I was crazed," or words to that effect, to obtain relief from the torture. Not all
magistrates are bad -- if there is any semblance of an excuse, they may show mercy. If you have confessed to anything, deny it afterwards: say that you babbled under torture,
or that you dont remember what you said. If you are condemned, do not be afraid, for the Craft is powerful and your escape will be aided if you stand fast. If you go steadfast
to the flames, be certain that drugs will reach you and you will feel nothing of the pain. You will only go to death and what lies beyond -- the ecstasy of the God and the Goddess.
If you betray anything, however, there is no hope for you in this life or that which is to come.

Author Topic: Most Notorious Nigerian Kidnapper' Evans Sues Nigerian Police For N200 million  (Read 382 times)

Offline naij (OP)

• Date Registered: Mar 2017
    • View Profile

Suspected millionaire kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike (alias Evans), has urged the Federal High Court in Lagos to order the release of his seized 25 Mack trucks.

Through his lawyer Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans said the trucks were seized without a court order.

The lawyer said the police forcefully confiscated the trucks from Evans last June 15 without any court order.

But, the police have urged the court to dismiss the suit as the trucks were proceeds of crime and were exhibits.

Ogungbeje wants the court to award N200 million as general and exemplary damages against the police for the alleged violation of Evans’ rights under sections 36, 43, and 44 of the 1999 Constitution.

But, in a counter-affidavit, the deponent Inspector Haruna Idowu, said he was on the team that investigated Evans’ case.

He said the suspect acquired 11 trucks with proceeds of crime, adding that 10 of them were recovered by the police.

He said the trucks were listed as exhibits in the criminal charges filed against Evans at the Lagos State High Court.

“The applicant is the notorious and most dreaded armed robber and kidnapper known as Evans, who defiled police arrest for over 10 years and who had terrorised many states with his various gang members.

“The applicant has no other source of livelihood except armed robbery and kidnapping as so many arms and ammunition were recovered from the applicant during his arrest.

“The applicant had purchased various properties with proceeds of armed robbery and kidnapping.

“The applicant purchased 11 trucks with proceeds of crime. The police recovered 10 in Lagos while they were not able to tow the remaining one from Anambra State to Lagos due to the fact that the applicant’s brother-in-law, Mr. Okwuchukwu Obiechina, and his wife had tampered with the brain box of the truck in a bid to pervert the course of justice.

“The trucks recovered are proceeds of crime which are preserved and kept as exhibits to be tendered in the ongoing criminal prosecution of the application at the High Court of Lagos State,” Idowu said.

Justice Rabiu Hadizat Shagari adjourned till April 17.

British Anti-Terrorism Police Investigate Knife Attack in northern England

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 4134
Last post September 10, 2018, 12:34:25 AM
by punch
Police arrest pastor for allegedly raping woman inside church

Started by mastercode

Views: 607
Last post August 21, 2014, 11:24:09 AM
by mastercode
Police uncover ritual shrine in Osun State Nigeria (Photo)

Started by Postmaster

Views: 927
Last post October 13, 2017, 12:39:42 AM
by Postmaster
EFCC tells Court , Presidency approved $40 million contract to Jonathan’s cousin

Started by newspostng

Views: 635
Last post December 01, 2017, 07:34:18 AM
by newspostng
Save me from eighth imprisonment, phone thief begs police

Started by Ereporter

Views: 777
Last post October 10, 2016, 05:43:48 PM
by Ereporter
Police Parade Suspects In Kidnapping Of Margaret Emefiele In Abuja