Random Pagan Verse:
“Call it a new religion, then, if it so please your Gracious Majesty; but I confess that I fail to see what you will have gained by so doing, and I feel bound to add that you might easily cause a great deal of misunderstanding, and work a rather stupid kind of mischief. The word does not occur in The Book of the Law.”

-Magick Without Tears, ch.31

Author Topic: Petrol drops to N145 in Some States in Nigeria Amidst scarcity  (Read 233 times)

Offline newspostng (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • Date Registered: Dec 2015
    • View Profile
Petrol drops to N145 in Some States in Nigeria Amidst scarcity
« on: January 05, 2018, 10:42:08 PM »
Motorists in Osogbo on Friday besieged filling stations within the metropolis which were  dispensing  petrol  at the approved N145 pump price.

Newsmen report that the large turnout of motorists at the filling stations was informed  by the availability of the product.

Newsmen also report  that most of the fuel stations with the product  had their gates shut  to control the chaotic situation occasioned by  long queues.

A commercial driver, Lamidi Ajadi, told newsmen that he rushed to the  particular filling station after being informed of the availability of  petrol.

"The last fuel I bought was from the NNPC Mega station at Ring Road, but they have run out of fuel and that is why I came to buy here.

"I have been on the queue for more than one hour,’’ he said.

Another motorist, Mr Wale Smith,  said he had to leave the  office to fill the tank of his car.

“Though the queue is long, there is an assurance of getting petrol,’’ he said.

An Independent Marketer, Alhaji Abiola Ahmed, told newsmen he received his consignment on Thursday  and had been dispensing since then.

Ahmed, however, said he had to shut his  gate to regulate the traffic flow into the station and within the area, adding that many motorists were impatient and unruly.

He also confirmed that the product was being sold at the regulated N145 per litre.

Newsmen also report that the long queues disrupted vehicular movement on the  Gbogan-Ibadan Road, Workers’ Drive, Okefia and  Lameko-Ring Road, all in Osogbo.

Newsmen recall that the price of the product had risen to as high as N250 per litre in Osogbo and its environs before the latest development.

Soldiers from Chad killed 207 Boko Haram in Nigeria-Chad Soldiers To The Rescue

Started by mastercode

Replies: 0
Views: 606
Last post February 26, 2015, 02:27:17 AM
by mastercode
Nigeria Police Force To Withdraw Police Officers From Politicians, Others

Started by internet police

Views: 558
Last post February 16, 2015, 06:12:57 PM
by internet police
Nigeria Fuel crisis nears end as oil marketers,govt agree to restore fuel supply

Started by internet police

Views: 331
Last post May 26, 2015, 04:34:32 PM
by internet police
US Legislature tells Nigeria military-You lack Training&Needs Training, not arms

Started by mastercode

Views: 309
Last post August 05, 2015, 05:07:41 PM
by mastercode
100 Easiest Ways To Make Big Money, Save More Money & Spend Less In Nigeria Now!

Started by Tony1980

Views: 390
Last post November 03, 2015, 05:55:07 PM
by Tony1980
President Buhari remains Nigeria's president whether home or abroad ? Presidency

Started by yungcrux

Views: 310
Last post March 14, 2016, 09:09:17 AM
by yungcrux
Nigeria Celebrate 57th Indepedence , Buhari Visits Maiduguri To Celebrate

Started by Nairaland

Views: 450
Last post October 02, 2017, 12:36:37 AM
by Nairaland
President Obama reaffirms readiness to work with Nigeria President elect buhari