Happy New Year 2024 to all our members and visitors! Our Forum is Now Back Online After Some Critical Upgrade- We Apologize for the inaccessibility Period! Thank You all. CORONAVIRUS safety tips from Admin! 1. Watch your hands with running water 2. Dont cough in your hands 3. Keep distance from people 4. Stay indoor if neccessary!! Stay safe !!! Dear Members,Do you know that naijacrux is fully programmed to serve you better, Do you know that you can share your favorite post on naijacrux with friends on twitter,facebook, googleplus,myspace and many more! To share post on naijacrux with friends and family on twitter, facebook,googleplus,myspace,and many more, scroll to the down page of the post, Click on the Social Icon You Want To Share On To Share.

Author Topic: US Urges Pressure on North Korea Ahead of Possible Missile Test  (Read 1315 times)

Offline lindaikeji

• Global Moderator
US Urges Pressure on North Korea Ahead of Possible Missile Test
« on: January 03, 2018, 06:47:37 AM »

The Trump administration is reacting cautiously amid indications North Korea is poised to test another ballistic missile, possibly as soon as this week.

"I hope that does not happen. But if it does, we must bring even more measures to bear on the North Korean regime," U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley told reporters at the United Nations. "The civilized world must remain united and vigilant against the rogue state's development of a nuclear arsenal. We will never accept a nuclear North Korea."

In response to recent threats, however, U.S. President Donald Trump was more forceful in a tweet Tuesday night:

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

China Reveals Nuclear Deal Could Increase Risk for North Korean Defectors

Started by punch

Replies: 0
Views: 16762
Last post April 11, 2018, 12:35:09 AM
by punch
[photos] North Korean Leader, Kim Jung Un Look Alike - SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!

Started by jchima14

Views: 1591
Last post November 01, 2014, 10:43:18 AM
by jchima14
North Korean rocket launch a direct violation of UN resolutions - NATO

Started by internet police

Views: 1461
Last post February 08, 2016, 10:27:50 AM
by internet police
North Korean Nuclear Ambitions is a 'Direct Threat'- Russia