Random Pagan Verse:
The High Priestess shall rule her coven as the representative of the Goddess,
and the High Priest shall support her as the representative of the God. The High Priestess will
choose any member of the coven to be her High Priest, if he has sufficient standing in the coven.
As the God Himself kissed our Ladys feet, gave Her the five-fold salute, and offered Her His power
because of Her youth and beauty, Her sweetness and kindness, Her wisdom and justice, Her humility,
gentleness and generosity, and shared His power with Her, so therefore the High Priestess should
always be aware that all power comes from Him; it is only lent, to be used wisely and justly.

Author Topic: Tonto Dikeh Reveals -shocking , I Used To Be Born Again Before I Got Into Acting  (Read 315 times)

Offline Postmaster (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
    • View Profile

Actress Tonto Dikeh has said that philanthropy is her passion and she emulated the character while being a cheerful church member.

In a conversation with Rubbin ‘Minds, the actress-host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu told her that she was a dedicated born-again Christian before daring in the entertainment industry.

She said, “Before I entered the amusement world, I was always born again. I was a member of a church that was great in giving. I received that doctrine and I have been involved for so long.

“I’m actually known as a very strong woman. That’s something I’m looking for so hard. I’d like people to see the better side of me, more of my philanthropic side. Because that’s my passion, my life. ”

Dikeh has ever begun to share personal information about her life with the public. Now the reverse is the case.

She refused to answer questions relating to her personal life. However, she focused on how she felt when her alienated husband Churchill Olakunle checked the story of their marriage.

“In the beginning, it bothered me a lot, it was killing me,” she said. “But then I came to a point where I realized that no one cares about me or the situation that happened to me in one way or another.

“Everything I do there is for their entertainment, no one really cares about it. What I went on, I went on. I do not intend to confirm my pain from the past to someone.

“I’m about to go ahead and dump every weight that has dumped me for a long time and been as successful as possible. Whether you believe me or not, it does not matter.”

Nollywood Actress Mama Gee reveals how Producers Sleep with Young actress

Started by newspostng

Replies: 0
Views: 319
Last post July 01, 2016, 01:14:26 AM
by newspostng
Actress Silverline Onuoha Reveals - My Boobs Are Small But My Nipples Are A Bomb

Started by mastercode

Views: 525
Last post June 12, 2017, 01:09:56 AM
by mastercode
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde reveals , I dont read blogs

Started by punch

Views: 301
Last post December 08, 2017, 12:26:43 AM
by punch
Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Wears Bump Shots