Follow Naijacrux on twitter .follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/naijacruxonline, or @naijacruxonline or search for naijacruxonline on twitter!!Like us on facebook .Like us at www.facebook.com/Naijacruxforum.Click Here To Last longer In Bed[Stay amused>>>Don’t be a one minute Foul]>>> Love need Tips-See how Here

Author Topic: Kiss Daniel Revealed , I have no plans to leave music  (Read 1651 times)

Offline yungcrux

• Global Moderator
Kiss Daniel Revealed , I have no plans to leave music
« on: October 16, 2017, 12:30:01 AM »

G-Worldwide star, Kiss Daniel, is all into music and nothing more.

The singer, who recently showed his comedy side by dropping skits on social media, has opened up on this talent making it known that despite enjoying his comedy side, he has no plans of leaving music for it.

“I have no plans to delve into comedy; music is my major talent. If you listen to my new song, Yeba, you would notice that there are traces of comedy in it. You would also note that I started uploading those comedy skits about a month before Yeba was released, so it was just a strategy to promote the song. It was a means of creating awareness,” he said.

On the success of his new song;
“There has been a massive outpouring of love from all angles and I really appreciate it. It feels good when people appreciate what you do, and it motivates one to do even better.”

Rapper Olamide unveiled Temmie Ovwasa as YBNL princess instead of me-Singer revealed

Started by naij

Replies: 0
Views: 10278
Last post March 25, 2024, 09:00:57 AM
by naij
Burna Boy revealed -Nigerians suffering, feeding from hand to mouth due lockdown

Started by newspostng

Views: 7430
Last post April 13, 2020, 11:25:27 AM
by newspostng
Human lives is valueless in Nigeria - Singer Yemi Alade revealed

Started by xrated

Views: 12274
Last post July 20, 2022, 01:50:56 PM
by xrated
Grammy organisers revealed ENTERTAINMENTNo African artist bigger than Burna Boy