Random Pagan Verse:
If your Book is found on you, it is clear proof against you along unless you tell our enemies what you know. You may be taken and tortured,
but keep all thoughts of the Craft from your mind. If the torture is too much to bear, tell them, "I cannot bear this torture. I will confess. What do you want me to say?"
If they try to make you talk about the Craft, do not; but if they try to make you speak of absurd things, such as flying through the air, consorting with the Christian devil,
sacrificing children or eating mens flesh, say, "I held an evil dream; I was beside myself; I was crazed," or words to that effect, to obtain relief from the torture. Not all
magistrates are bad -- if there is any semblance of an excuse, they may show mercy. If you have confessed to anything, deny it afterwards: say that you babbled under torture,
or that you dont remember what you said. If you are condemned, do not be afraid, for the Craft is powerful and your escape will be aided if you stand fast. If you go steadfast
to the flames, be certain that drugs will reach you and you will feel nothing of the pain. You will only go to death and what lies beyond -- the ecstasy of the God and the Goddess.
If you betray anything, however, there is no hope for you in this life or that which is to come.

Author Topic: Mubi Attack: Terrorists kill Emir?s son, torch Badeh?s house  (Read 225 times)

Offline jchima14 (OP)

• Date Registered: Oct 2014
    • View Profile
Mubi Attack: Terrorists kill Emir?s son, torch Badeh?s house
« on: November 01, 2014, 10:32:59 AM »
Following Wednesday?s attack by Boko Haram terrorists on Mubi, the economic nerve center of Adamawa State and the subsequent attacks on Thursday, reports said yesterday that the house of the Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh has been burnt down.

Source: http://www.ereporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/946-mubi-attack-terrorists-kill-emir-s-son-torch-badeh-s-house

Fayose indicts prison officials over Ekiti prison attack

Started by jchima14

Replies: 0
Views: 298
Last post December 03, 2014, 08:39:20 AM
by jchima14
Xenophobic attack: Nigeria provides emergency number for distressed Nigeria in S

Started by jchima14

Views: 259
Last post April 18, 2015, 02:02:45 PM
by jchima14
President Obama criticized for dancing the tango in Cuba Amid Brussels Attack

Started by admin

Views: 289
Last post March 26, 2016, 04:12:41 AM
by admin
Breaking: DSS officers attack Supreme Court judges over alleged unfair judgments

Started by Ereporter

Views: 181
Last post October 08, 2016, 10:31:49 AM
by Ereporter
Dozens killed as Fulani herdsmen attack village in Nasarawa while they slept

Started by jchima14

Views: 218
Last post November 17, 2014, 08:20:37 AM
by jchima14
Turkey's Attack deepens divisions as the country faces bitter election